• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Ukraine the nicest country in Europe?

I don't know about nicest, but it might be the most interesting to me personally. The combination of beautiful scenery, old and new looking cities (some full of Soviet architechture) and an interesting history make for an intriguing place. Not to mention a capital city that has hoardes of hot women who let it all hang out during the summer. Much of what I am talking about applies to other countries in Eastern Europe as well. It's a region that I have always been intetested in.

Here is an excerpt that shows how strange and fascinating Ukraine can be:

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/michael-j-totten/excerpt-where-west-ends

Meh. Even if Mila had tits or an ass, she still wouldn't come close to being as attractive as Olga Kurylenko.
Disregard this guy! He obviously loves penis! Anyway it depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for perfect women I would recommend the Czech Republic, but there is sooooooo much in Europe in general but there is an outrageous amount of badass just cool shit in Eastern Europe. Google Motovon, Croatia for an example.

Disregard this guy! He obviously loves penis! Anyway it depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for perfect women I would recommend the Czech Republic, but there is sooooooo much in Europe in general but there is an outrageous amount of badass just cool shit in Eastern Europe. Google Motovon, Croatia for an example

mila-kunis-without-makeup.jpg

You're wrong. I do in fact have a dick. This picture.... major boner rightnow. *BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

The Ukraine hands down has some of the prettiest women in Eastern Europe. I don't know about being the nicest. IMO, I think Italians are the nicest people from personal experience.

It's good to see fartsalot actually taking part in the discussions he starts now, instead of dropping dumbass questions and bouncin.

Disregard this guy! He obviously loves penis! Anyway it depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for perfect women I would recommend the Czech Republic, but there is sooooooo much in Europe in general but there is an outrageous amount of badass just cool shit in Eastern Europe. Google Motovon, Croatia for an example.

Croatia is beautiful, a Google image search of Dubrovnic is also worthwhile

Let's say that they are all egually great places.

I have been to Yalta twice.

(Silloin maan nimi oli tosin vielä Neuvostoliitto)

yalta.jpg

What is the attractions of Ukraine ?

Bangbrosworldwide have most of their girls frm Ukraine in early 20s.. must said Ukraine produced lots of pretty chicks ^^