• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this the greatest abomination in the history of music?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You're all about two months late to the prom, this has been around for quite a while. Bwaha, you sound like old men.

"Have you heard of this gang vietnam whatever-you-call-it style all the youngins are listening to? I hate it!". Oh freeones, so endearing...if you guys want to we could talk about the rick roll, that's only 5 years old.

Nobody likes the music, it's shit. The dancing is hot though. HOT! I wouldn't be caught dead doing that but look at the Korean women doing it. I would mind them busting out gangnam style while on top of me.

As someone mentioned, there's Justin Beiber. At least Psy doesn't take himself seriously.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It's a Korean Macarena. :pukey:

I kind of felt it was more like Achy Breaky Heart.

Pretty much anything out of the Justin Beiber generation is the equivalent of stepping in
fresh dog shit in the dark without shoes and feeling it squish between your toes.

I kind of felt it was more like Achy Breaky Heart.

Pretty much anything out of the Justin Beiber generation is the equivalent of stepping in
fresh dog shit in the dark without shoes and feeling it squish between your toes.

:rofl2:

Duuuuuuudde, CMB was bad ass back - way back - in the day. Of course I was barely in JH then as well but we killed that back at the roller rink and the girls loved it. :suspicious:

Mayhem

Banned
:rofl2:

Duuuuuuudde, CMB was bad ass back - way back - in the day. Of course I was barely in JH then as well but we killed that back at the roller rink and the girls loved it. :suspicious:

That's OK. My record in the Political Section is clear and I fully support your alternative lifestyle choices.

Y'see, back in MY day, we kicked it with the babes by way of Bruce Springsteen and Deep Purple. So when somene mentions Traditional American Values, that's where my head goes.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
its gay, but i think the real death of music is the music video.

its when image became more important to music.

:goodpost:

I think there is tremendous validity to this observation. MTV and VH1 have been more contributory to the decline in music over that past few decades than anything else. Well, that and crystal meth....

Oh, the song really sucks but it's not any worse than 9/10ths of the other garbage that's out there IMO.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This HAS to be the biggest pile of horseshit that I've ever heard in my goddamned life...

I seriously want to abduct this clown, find an old dilapidated craphole building, tie this fuck to a chair and torture him for several days, 'Hostel' style for this abominable piece of tripe he produced. Then the majority of the nearly one billion viewers who have actually "liked" this bile I would like to abduct, put on an empty island and drop the largest hydrogen bomb in history on them all.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
but that's not Miley

I actually quite like PSY's "Gangnam Style", cause its a fun song in the vein of K-Pop, a genre I tend to listen to on some days of the month (but I usually stay with female artists since it's a 50/50 affair, music and looks).

Anyhow, for me personally, THIS is the greatest abomination in the history of music. A pathologically stupid song by this human garbage imbecile, which only fuckin' retards listened to. Yes, this is the song I hate with all my heart and soul, and if I ever happen to meet DJ Ötzi on the streets (chances are actually quite good, since we're living in the same country) I will beat this fuckin' twat into a pulp. Fuckin' idiot! I hate this guy, I hate the song and I profoundly hate everyone who likes or has ever liked this "musical" pile of shit.

So here we go (Attention: please be prepared to experience violent urges after or while listening):

It may look stupid to us but from what I understand, it's actually supposed to be mocking the rich sections of South Korea

It may look stupid to us but from what I understand, it's actually supposed to be mocking the rich sections of South Korea

Yes, that's the idea. But the Gangnam neighbourhood loved the song. And of course it's always good to watch Hyuna (Kim Hyun-a , Kim Hyuna , or whatever is her name here) shaking her ass.

I seriously want to abduct this clown, find an old dilapidated craphole building, tie this fuck to a chair and torture him for several days, 'Hostel' style for this abominable piece of tripe he produced. Then the majority of the nearly one billion viewers who have actually "liked" this bile I would like to abduct, put on an empty island and drop the largest hydrogen bomb in history on them all.
I'm with him on this one!