• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this the greatest abomination in the history of music?

But would you consider Jethro Tull Hard Rock or Metal?
Hard Rock? For it's day, yes. Metal? No. I consider Metallica vastly overrated garbage that people with no musical curiosity use as an excuse to write off metal as a valid and rewarding genre.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Hard Rock? For it's day, yes. Metal? No. I consider Metallica vastly overrated garbage that people with no musical curiosity use as an excuse to write off metal as a valid and rewarding genre.
Valid. I thought of them as rock, maybe it was the flute :D

Mayhem

Banned
its gay, but i think the real death of music is the music video.

its when image became more important to music.

QFT

What about this? Who remembers them?

Their Grammy Award For Best New Artist in 1989 was revoked.

Sorry to take this :2offtopic Scott!

Actually, I always thought the music was good, it was just the two douche-nozzles lipsyncing that made it was a joke. But I like that song in particular.

For me, the biggest abomination was Jethro Tull winning a Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Perfomance in 1988.

Yeah, but you can't hate a good band for the Grammy people having their heads up their collective asses. I was still in my early teens when I realized that the Grammys were a joke. And that was a few years before 1988.

Go ahead. If you can sit through the whole thing, you're a better man than me.

Did that guy really put an image of him getting teabagged in an elevator on his music video?!? :laugh: Also, what's with him rapping on the shitter??? :rofl: This is beyond fucking ridiculous. Is "gangnam" Korean for "douchebag"?

It is what it is, a cheesy pop song that wouldnt have been anywhere near as big if it wasnt for the internet. Personally i dont mind it that much, it is catchy enough, with a decent electro style breakdown so i dont have a problem with it.

dubstep on the other hand.... that is an abomination

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
What about this? Who remembers them?

Their Grammy Award For Best New Artist in 1989 was revoked.

Sorry to take this :2offtopic Scott!

The guy who produced Milli Vanilli produced this group, too... and he even sung the male vocals

[video]http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3971055/BONEY_M_Daddy_Cool[/video]

Idk Mayhem might have it with that. but then again we let this happen

Thank whatever deity your worship that you don't have to listed to the crap we hear here in Brazil. Musica Sertaneja makes PSY or Rebecca Black sound like Mozart or Metallica. And Funk Carioca is so awful that it makes even the noise of breaking rocks or polishing marmor look like music.

BTW, the best music of 2012 was made by Jenna Haze 's girlfriend, Taylor Momsen .

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Well, then there is William Shatner's version of "Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds" ...

:facepalm: :elaugh: :facepalm: