• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this right or is this disgusting?

Yes it sure does, and I am talking from experience here

So, I was talking with my friend this morning and he was saying that the lady wants to go out and do things with him in public. Go to the Park, go on a walk, go out for dinner or breakfast.

He says he is fine with seeing her at her place or his place, but as soon as they are together in public he feels a bit uncomfortable. What if someone he knows sees them together, he does not want people staring at and gawking at them.

Apparently he has friends, male and female his age that are not very fond of her.

He sounds uncomfortable with the situation as overriding any interest he might have, that's enough reason to not do it.

The more I read this it sounds like its not that she is to old for him but that he is to young for her.

What kind of problems are you referring to?

To be more accurate I should have stated it depends on what they both want out of the relationship. If it's just a short-term fling then maybe nothing will go wrong. When two people vastly different in age get into a serious relationship that they want to last forever, they have to think of other things. The fact there is a good change an older person already has a family might be one of those things. That means there could be additional baggage, and the fact the other person might have kids as old as you are could be weird for some people.

Another factor that has to be considered is the fact that if the women is the one that is older and you want to someday have children then the window of opportunity for that to happen is a lot shorter. You might not be able to wait for years and years for just the right time to do it. Some people might not ever want any, but if they do then that is just one more problem they have to deal with. Another thing with this is the fact if somebody does have children when they are older by the time they reach their teens or just get into adulthood one of them will already be pretty old. Not only will that mean there is a good chance that one parent won't be able to do the things a younger person would be able to with them, but the children might have to start taking care of them at a younger age then other people would have. The same could be said for the significant other also.

Also, if there is a big age difference on the amount of 20 or 30 years and both of you want a serious relationship that will most likely mean that one person is going to get old and die much quicker than the other one. Not only is there the fact that the other person might have to start taking care of them at a younger age like I said above, but also some people might not like the idea of seeing their significant other get old and die while they have so much life left themselves.

bigbadbrody

Banned
If it's just a short-term fling then maybe nothing will go wrong.

I would not be surprised if it ended up short term

When two people vastly different in age get into a serious relationship that they want to last forever, they have to think of other things. The fact there is a good change an older person already has a family might be one of those things. That means there could be additional baggage, and the fact the other person might have kids as old as you are could be weird for some people.

I am pretty sure she has kids that are in there late 20's with kids of their own. She is a grandmother,

Another factor that has to be considered is the fact that if the women is the one that is older and you want to someday have children then the window of opportunity for that to happen is a lot shorter. You might not be able to wait for years and years for just the right time to do it. Some people might not ever want any, but if they do then that is just one more problem they have to deal with.

I know for a fact, that my friend, just like me does not want to have children anytime in the near future. The lady he is seeing was involved in two car accidents in the lat year, one of which put her out of work for about 5 months. It really screwed up her back, thus I doubt she would want to have any more children.

To be honest, I don't even think my friend would be able to afford any children.

Another thing with this is the fact if somebody does have children when they are older by the time they reach their teens or just get into adulthood one of them will already be pretty old.

If she were to have children, lets say one year from now, she would be 56 and by the time her children were twenty years old she would be 86 years old herself :eek: :eek:

Not only will that mean there is a good chance that one parent won't be able to do the things a younger person would be able to with them, but the children might have to start taking care of them at a younger age then other people would have. The same could be said for the significant other also.

If they had children they would be best off putting them in a foster home

Hey I've seen some pretty hot 50 year women.

I've seen 50 year olds who are god damn hot, so why not.

So I was introduced today, to the lady that my friend is seeing. OMFG I never knew 50 year old woman could be so good looking. after meeting her and after reading all of the posts in this thread, I am telling my friend to go for it. If they have a connection, and have fun when they are with each other, then why try to stop it.

I don't want to lose my best friend

I am just wondering what age is too old for a guy my age?

This all stemmed from my best friend when he said that he was going on a date with a 56 year old woman, and he is 23 years old.

I told him that she is old enough to be his mother and she is a grandmother. I asked him what things he would be able to find in common with her?

He told me that he really like her, he said that in his mind he considered her to be a M.I.L.F and if given the chance he would go all the way with her.

He claims that they both like each other and have a lot of things in common, and he wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend with her.

He asked me "why do I care so much and why am i grossed out?" he goes on saying that "As long as to people have a connection, then why not go for, why stop it just because they are so far apart in there ages?"

So what do you guys and gals think:

Should A 23 year old guy go out with a lady who is 23 years older than he is (56 years)
Such a relationship can't last. If they married, she'd probably die years in advance of him. And he'd have to sacrifice any plans of having kids in order to be with her.

Having read through the thread, I didn't see this mentioned. (If it was, I apologize.)

Would anyone be asking if it's disgusting if it was a younger woman and an older man?

bigbadbrody

Banned
Having read through the thread, I didn't see this mentioned. (If it was, I apologize.)

Would anyone be asking if it's disgusting if it was a younger woman and an older man?

IMO its called a Petifile and isn't that against the law

I thought this thread was dead:1orglaugh

I kind of have a rule about not dating anyone more than 10 years younger or older than myself. Well, it's not a set rule, a couple years here and there isn't going to stop me but it's just a general rule of thumb I use personally as a guideline.

I find it a little unusual when there's a 20 year difference between couples and 30 years is a little too much I think. Not to say I'd condemn someone else for getting involved with someone that much older or younger but personally it's not for me. I guess it's different when you're younger, any woman 30 years older than me would be in her 60s and that's just plain wrong in my eyes.