• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there something in your house/office that should have been thrown out a LONG time ago?

Not all of them are plugged in. But just between those 2 shelves that you see in the picture, there's over 26 cords (I just counted) that are plugged into 3 power strips and 1 extension cord. Then over by the tv we have 7 or 8 cords plugged in for 3 landline phones, the tv, ps3, modem and cable box. And over here by the computers there's... 15 cords plugged in (that I can see- there may be others that are buried by papers and stuff).

holy shit! I hate to see your monthly electric bill.

I have boxes of sports and car magazines in the garage that I need to part with, also tons of kitchen utensils, pots & pans that I'll give away or sell for dirt cheap. I never had a garage sale before, maybe next summer I'll have one to get rid of all the junk that I don't need anymore.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I try to keep my house pretty neat and orderly. I'm not a true neat freak but a pal commented that my house is decorated and kept in state that a gay guy would maintain - I guess that was supposed to be some sort of compliment (are gay guys more neat & orderly and better decorators than straight guys??? :dunno:). But back in my home office, I have at least four old, dud desktop computers, a couple of laptops, a defunct TiVo unit and some old VCRs that really need to go away. I keep saying that I'm going to yank the hard drives out of the desktops and trash them, but I never seem to find the time to pull them - I don't even remember what's on them now. One of them has some shots of an ex posing naked on her Corvette (a 130 pound woman dancing on a fiberglass hood is not a good idea - I have proof!) during a drunken night of frolicking - and I'd kinda like to take a trip down memory lane and see those again.

Now that I've got about two weeks off from work, maybe I'll get it done this year. I need some motivation though. So if Santa will bring me a GI Joe with Kung Fu grip, I promise to work on it the day after Christmas. But no GI Joe, no workie!

Couldn't you just hit them with a utility knife then blue bin them? Most places recycle cardboard.

Part of the problem is there is no recycling center anywhere nearby me. Even if I was so inclined to take the time to actually go that far the extra cost in gas would be more and it might be more damaging to the environment than junking the cardboard. I also admit I don't want to spend all day knifing up cardboard finely so it fits extra well in the trash. I'm just throwing away a cardboard box or two a week and hoping the pile of them eventually goes down.

Watch as soon as I get rid of all of them I will need some for some strange reason I didn't foresee.