• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there a REAL site for meeting women??

Please let me know. As you may have read, I just had an awful experience with xxx.blackbook.com

Thanks!!!

Spleen

Banned?
Women do not use the internet, ever. Anyone who claims to be a girl on the internet is actually a man.

You watch, they'll suddenly appear in this thread saying they are women, and that I'm full of shit, but it's all lies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Church, the local library, Planned Parenthood(you know the girls going in there put out).

On-line Sex (is there a genuine site)?

Is there a genuine site for on-line/cyber sex? so far, everything i've tried is a scam!

Spleen

Banned?
Re: On-line Sex (is there a genuine site)?

Another thread on pretty much the same subject.

If you can't get laid in real life, have cyber sex. If you can't have cyber sex, you are really really doomed.

Seriously. Who can't even get imaginary vagina? Just give up.

sorry--didn't double post on purpose. my bad. naw--i have couple GFs in real-life. just want to cyber. no luck so far.

Spleen

Banned?

naw--i have couple GFs in real-life. just want to cyber.

Never thought I'd hear that one.

My advice is to stop opening threads on the same subject. If someone has an answer for you, they will tell you. The way you're going about it, you're just gonna get ignored/laughed at/possibly banned.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

:wtf: are you doing wasting our time and patience with these horseshit threads for, then?

Spleen

Banned?

i apologized. what more do you want, dude?

You said sorry and then did it again.

You can't apologise and then continue to fuck about, it doesn't work like that.

Meh, go play a few games in Yahoo Games, there are people always willing to cyber there! In fact, one told me add her to YM so she can webcam. I didn't, I don't trust nor care.

Thing is, if it is a guy wanting to cyber. Well, practice your role playing skills for when you do actually get a woman to cyber and you will be all the better at it! :p

Just do this: Go to a school playground and wait for the kids to get out of school. When you see one get in the car with a really hot, hopefully single mother, walk up slow; you don't want to come off desperate! Walk up slow, don't make a lot of eye contact, so look down at the ground, pop your collar if need be. Then, walk up, and when the child's mother asks "excuse me, may I help you, sir", or "why are you following my child, sir?" that is when you say this:

I am here for you, baby. Does your child need a new daddy in his/her life? I'm available. Think about it, I'll see you again tomorrow! click your tongue and wink at her, too!

Yeah lol totally works :rolleyes:

Now the next day you are either going to be greeted by A) her husband/boyfriend or B) the school officials with a warning about walking on their property!

It's 50/50!

Of course, I am joking, so yeah... anyone with commonsense should know better!!!!!!