• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is the term "Porch Monkey" Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about oink oink then? I'm juss curious

That is also a good saying when you want to irritate police.

y2ui.gif

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
That's how you see me as? Awesome
i just wait what do you promised, i'm curious how you gonna kill me?
are you able to kill me with a cheese grater? or are you gonna try to choke me with toilet paper? :naughtynaughty:

Deepcover

Closed Account
i just wait what do you promised, i'm curious how you gonna kill me?
are you able to kill me with a cheese grater? or are you gonna try to choke me with toilet paper? :naughtynaughty:

The choice is yours...on second thought for someone I can barely understand online it would be a waste of time killing you...Ignoring you would be much better...

Yes blame Obama for our racist society lol DUMB!

I would bet good money that AT LEAST 20% of the anti-obama republicans don't like him simply because he's black. They might hate other things about him, but they hated he is black from day one.

Racism is far from over when you have a big part of the population applauding these recent acquittals of cops killing unarmed black men and George Zimmerman getting nearly a million dollars in donations for killing a black kid in a hoodie. No matter what you think the evidence says the republicans have taken sides with the lighter skinned side of every situation like this before facts are even out. That isn't an opinion, that's a fact. Sean Hannity was pro-Zimmerman the day after the shooting as he was in the Ferguson case and the Michael Brown choking in NYC. So goes Hannity so goes his brainless following which is sadly in the millions. The same goes for Rush and the others of that ilk.

Ignorance and fear of those that are different are the base of racism. White people win the gold medal in ignorance.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yes blame Obama for our racist society lol DUMB!

I would bet good money that AT LEAST 20% of the anti-obama republicans don't like him simply because he's black. They might hate other things about him, but they hated he is black from day one.

Racism is far from over when you have a big part of the population applauding these recent acquittals of cops killing unarmed black men and George Zimmerman getting nearly a million dollars in donations for killing a black kid in a hoodie. No matter what you think the evidence says the republicans have taken sides with the lighter skinned side of every situation like this before facts are even out. That isn't an opinion, that's a fact. Sean Hannity was pro-Zimmerman the day after the shooting as he was in the Ferguson case and the Michael Brown choking in NYC. So goes Hannity so goes his brainless following which is sadly in the millions. The same goes for Rush and the others of that ilk.

Ignorance and fear of those that are different are the base of racism. White people win the gold medal in ignorance.

:dito:

The race card has been played. Take your race card, roll it up nice and tight and shove......you know what to do.

This thread is awesome. Only a thin skinned pussy would take offense. Or some asshat who fancies their self to be some kind of Social Justice Warrior. You're not oppressed. You're just an asshole. Get over it. We're a post racial society. Things are so much better now that we've elected..................wait. What was I thinking. Race relations are more terrible than they've been in forty years because of a lack of leadership.

Bad-Cop-No-Donut.jpg

CrimsonBolt

The choice is yours...on second thought for someone I can barely understand online it would be a waste of time killing you...Ignoring you would be much better...
you're to derp too understand me that's fine :D
in a side note, for a black dude you have a really small one, promise to kill the first person who call you chucker than doing the chicken :chickendance:
come on man, show a little bit of vaillance :die:

somebody said donuts?!!

mmm donuts!

Deepcover

Closed Account
You're already dead to me :D

How would you know I have a small one? What happened were you tired of jerking off to Jennifer Dark so you decided to wank and fantasize about me? lol

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Should I be bringing extra lube for this orgy you guys got going on in here?

Deepcover

Closed Account
The problem isn't me...The problem is him...He's just waiting to see me lose it online simply because of my previous comment and the fact that he purposely called me by a racial slur
The lil showboat is prolly @ his granny's house right now writing a thorough rough draft of what to say next...Good for him cause he's gonna need a film director to recite his acting lines...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The problem isn't me...The problem is him...He's just waiting to see me lose it online simply because of my previous comment and the fact that he purposely called me by a racial slur
The lil showboat is prolly @ his granny's house right now writing a thorough rough draft of what to say next...Good for him cause he's gonna need a film director to recite his acting lines...

Everyone in here or in any other thread creates his / her own situation he/she can or can't handle. I usually tell of a case (of several of its kind) of a man getting in a vicious fistfight. He claimed he was not to blame because he was drunk.

A - In that case (I was a lay judge for some years) I argued, if you get aggressive for the first couple times when you get drunk, okay, but afterwards, you know you will be dangerous, so it makes things worse. Translated to here: If you KNOW someone pushes your buttons and you keep coming back to his posts, what do you expect? You bring the storm on yourself.

B - Do you believe you can "win" against someone trolling you? As you noticed, the staff already noticed this on-fire-thread. If "winning against" means driving others out or teasing them into going overboard so they get banned - there is a very good chance for you to take yerself out in the process.

C - I try to stay away at least for a while from topics that push my buttons and, as mentioned above... Don't post so fast. Thinking twice is a virtue ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
- double post edited out -

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
These race threads are a guilty pleasure to everyone so I thought I'd wish all you racists and victims of racists a nice weekend. Make sure to take time to enjoy breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day. Also, if you get a chance, check out Better Call Saul.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You're so right. Let's face it: Everyone is racist, more or less. It's all about if you act on the foolishness or not. You can have fun with it, like back in the day in Germany, making a worldwide success of it, Frank Farian's "Boney M". This is their iniotial hit. You might notice the play on the black thing. What you dont see is that the guy in the video, who was the male singer in the group never really sung a thing. That was the job of Farian, the white german producer

In case the name rings a bell - he did it again with Milli Vanilli - just then had two black ghost singers, them being not as hot as the two hotties up front. Again, milking the black thing für success and fun for everyone (espeially the ladies)

CrimsonBolt

You're already dead to me :D
oooch that's violent :D
How would you know I have a small one? What happened were you tired of jerking off to Jennifer Dark so you decided to wank and fantasize about me? lol
in my country we say "tu n'a rien dans le froc" (you have nothing in your pants) and it means that you are a coward ;)
no, no i won't imagine your lil worm! :rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.