• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Tea better than coffee?

Is Tea better than coffee?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • FUCK YEAH!

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I partly agree with your signature, I dont know what's wrong with you either, however I don't like it...

How can you even consider such heresy as to claim tea over coffee.

It´d be like stan claiming pussy over lurk´s hairy crack!

There are only two instances where I like coffee: as ice cream, and as chocolate-covered coffee beans. Tea, on the contrary, I find quite enjoyable to drink sometimes. Not always, but much more so than coffee.

Mayhem

Banned
Tea is much better than coffee. Coffee is a diuretic, it makes you piss. Tea is not. Here in the height of summer, you don't need a diuretic. Tea has half or less caffeine. If you stick with tea, then go with coffee only on an "as needed" basis, you get a better boost. Tea has anti-oxidents, coffee doesn't. Tea is just fine when it goes cold (room temperature), coffee sux when it's room temp. You can drink tea all day every day. Very few people can say this about coffee. Tea is dirt cheap and easy to store in any quantity. The same space it takes to store months and months worth of tea would be a couple of weeks worth of coffee.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I like iced tea and hot coffee.

Coffee's better
I mean, morning tea won't get you well awake and ready to face one more day at the office, it will just make you even sleepier than you are...
OK, evening tea will relax you and will ease your sleep, but as true as I can hardly go through a day without any cup of coffee, I actually can go through a night without tea, no problem at all

$%28KGrHqQOKkQE1tPpIgF0BNnQkDLTq!~~_35.JPG

There are many studies that show that coffee has numerous health benefits for you. I think the last one I saw said that it reduces your risk of skin cancer.