• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Life Worth Living?

Who thinks Life Is Worth Living? I suffer from severe Depression and was wandering if anyone else out there in cyberspace is affected by this affliction? Does anyone know holistic ways to cure Depression?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
When I eat things with a lot of red food colouring, I get really depressed. I've removed that from my diet since I figured that one out. Weird but true.

Also, nothing cheers me up like a nice pair of tits.

9.jpg

Mmm, Kasey Warner.

Is life worth living? Yes, it's worth living and fighting for tooth and claw. If for nothing else, we aren't clairvoyant or omniscient. You Might know tomorrow's weather forecast but even that is not 100% certain and neither is what's in store for you tomorrow or the next day. You Might meet the girl or guy of your dreams, fall in love and have tons of kids and grandkids. You Might win the lottery and become resplendently wealthy. You Might find the cure for cancer, save a family from a burning home or rescue a box of abandoned kittens. You don't know. Stay curious and hopeful.

As far as dealing with depression there's plenty of resources and avenues for help with that.

Best wishes.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Who thinks Life Is Worth Living? I suffer from severe Depression and was wandering if anyone else out there in cyberspace is affected by this affliction? Does anyone know holistic ways to cure Depression?

Depression? All my life, mine finally got linked to a brain injury I had as child. It affects my emotional state, even on medication I can go from "OK/functional" to crying uncontrollably for no reason in a few seconds. Over the years I have found the best way to deal with it is to force myself to push past it, and do something, anything. Mow the yard, do the dishes, clean the house, walk, anything no matter how small. Pick something when you sense your mood starting to swing, and focus solely on that, I find that helps me most of all. Your mileage may very with that, but your not alone when dealing with depression, it affects an enormous amount of people.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have struggled with Depression for ages. I finally overcame it. Life is absolutely worth living, and if you look at every day as an extra gift you get, like I do, it is the best.

life it's not what it seems, all the society, cities are artificial, go out of the civilisation, enjoy nature and find a hobby, build a cabin, look for wild animals, believe me it is awesome.