• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is "King of the Hill" better than "South Park"?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yes. I tell you what. :D

I prefer King of the Hill. South Park has lost it. All they do is make fun of whatever easy target happens to be popular at the moment.

:noway:

Completely different types of humour, South Park is in your face wackiness whilst King Of The Hill involves more complicated sources of humour where youy must involve yourself in the plot more. King Of The Hill is almost like a drama so its plots can't be like South Parks which have no limits and where people die (ie Kenny) yet don't stay dead, the plots of King Of The Hill are a lot more limited in that respect.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I love Mike Judge's stuff but Kigk of the Hill is just too soft, plus that effeminate kid annoys me.
King of the Hill is bad, M'kay

Yes. South Park is just loud. Early it was all vugarity. Now it is just re-hashed episodes of Penn and Teller's Bullshit, without the wit.

"Penn just did an episode on Religion, now we are. But dumber!"

Sorry South Park just kinda annoys me.

South park is the stupidest, most annoying, overrated garbage on television. I can not begin to describe my hatred for it, and most of its fans (you guys act like fucking retards). I'm not a giant fan of King Of The Hill, but I like it a lot more than South Park.