• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Kim Kardashian as pretty as Salma Hayek?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Nobody gives a shit, fuckwit.
1310496003560.jpg

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
too bad cocksuck, deal wit it, yo
I'm sorry, could you please put that in English so that I can understand it?
Also, go fuc yourself sideways through 7 gates while whistling you despicable excuse for a human being. You constitute a major waste of the potential that every human being inately posseses from conception.
Also, I love lamp.
Imma rape your throat. Tomorrow. I'll drink pineapple juice and refrain from coffee.

In a word,fuck no!

Kim is nothing more than a cartoon character,just like most of these other shiity pseudo-celebrities.

Salma on the other hand,it all class and a fine ass woman.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Nope, not possible Kim is smart enough to have sex like a pretty woman, but not smart enough to make the money and enjoy the sex life the other Pretty woman Salma Hayek has made her self famous!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
(I can't fucking believe I'm replying to this )

No; and I'll tell you why:

Kim Kardashian is pretty; but Selma Hayek is fucking beautiful..... that's all there is to it. :cool:

DR. B

Closed Account
I'm sorry, could you please put that in English so that I can understand it?
Also, go fuc yourself sideways through 7 gates while whistling you despicable excuse for a human being. You constitute a major waste of the potential that every human being inately posseses from conception.
Also, I love lamp.

lol, with your lame ass threads and neurotic type behavior.. i was thinking the same thing about your meager, miserable life as well. lol, keep the worthlessness coming, sparkplug.