• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is jennifer connelly wearing panties??

Is she wearing???

• Yes

Votes: 54 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
Watch the unrated version, not the R version.

:cool:

I may have to check out the movie someday. I still got Mulholland Drive DVD sitting at my desk. Another movie that shows plenty of flesh of a beautiful celeb. :)

I could barely stand it towards the end of the movie, it was just becoming more annoying by the minute with all those sounds and cuts..
and this leto guy is fantastic for playing junkie roles! he did another like in Lord of War.

Cant believe someone actually said.You can queit clearly see the knickers.
And as for Requiem for a dream---Its a brilliant movie with a brilliant sad ending--most of the people who saw that movie were surprised as to how Julia Roberts got the Oscars over Ellen Burstyn who was terrific in the movie.
As for Jennifer, apart from the climax scene where she makes out with a two way dildo and another stripper, you can also see her Bush in one of the scenes where she is standing in front of the mirrror.

I can't answer.

Have to investigate the picture some more.

IMO Jennifer Connely is the most timeless and classic beauty in Hollywood. She doesn't age!!! Remember her in the Rocketeer? That was nearly 20yrs ago and she STILL LOOKS THE SAME!

IMO Jennifer Connely is the most timeless and classic beauty in Hollywood. She doesn't age!!! Remember her in the Rocketeer? That was nearly 20yrs ago and she STILL LOOKS THE SAME!
She is one gorgeous woman.

I recall liking her quite a bit in Labyrinth ... years later I found her incredibly beautiful in The Rocketeer .... then finally falling completely in lust with her in films such as The Hot Spot, and Career Opportunities. :)