• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it possible the American government played a role in 9/11?

???

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
They're moon-Jews, you idiot.

jewjitsu.gif

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
C'mon w/ this bullshit already. :facepalm:

Bin Laden and his boys caught us sleeping and we took an "L", nothing more-nothing less.

11 yrs. later, that motherfucker sleeps w/ the fishes, Afghanistan is rubble and 7 WTC has been done for years already while one of the new Towers is almost completed.

How'd that work out for them?

New to posting: why can't I vote on this poll?

Also, why can't this have upvotes like reddit, so I can upvote alexpnz's post.

You can't vote on polls until you have 5 posts, I believe. It prevents people from starting fake accounts and voting on polls.

And click the star at the bottom of Alex's post, right next to the words "blog this post," and that will give the post reputation. As a new user, your rep won't count for much, but it's what you're asking about, I think.

:wave:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I made a promise to myself and everyone at work that I would dropkick the first person who asks whether or not it was an inside job. I just cracked the screen on my laptop, you cock chuggers.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Are we really going to go down that street again? Possible? No. It didn't fuckin' happen in any of the most convoluted ways of theory. All of that shit had been torn apart. Start a new thread.

C'mon w/ this bullshit already. :facepalm:

Bin Laden and his boys caught us sleeping and we took an "L", nothing more-nothing less.

11 yrs. later, that motherfucker sleeps w/ the fishes, Afghanistan is rubble and 7 WTC has been done for years already while one of the new Towers is almost completed.

How'd that work out for them?

Afghanistan IS rubble? What changed? We moved that rock from there to over there. And a bunch of people died and continue to. Pakistan is the problem. Like China is the problem when it comes to North Korea. Hopefully when Romney wins, we'll change our focus.