• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it just me or.... (GHOSTS??)

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
So the other day I took this picture in my bathroom mirror... Is it just me or does anyone else notice the ghostly face (kinda looks like the scream mask) in the lower left corner of the right eye?

Kinda freaked me out!

Do any of you have any "ghost" stories? :D

Attachments

• sig4.jpg
    sig4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 170

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Me...coming to get that picture you owed me, one way or another. :D

Nikki, I think we could see that photo better if you were naked, and I would agree with you that it looks like a ghost type image in your glasses. :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ha. I feel really bad about that. :(

But seriously no one has any ghost stories? :dunno:

Don't, I told you it doesn't matter to me that much. ;)

It's not exactly a ghost story, but it's a creepy story nonetheless. I used to have a black cat a couple years ago, and one time I had a friend over and we were watching The Grudge in my basement, late at night with the lights off. Every time (and I mean every time) the little boy would come onscreen and meow, we would hear a meow from somewhere in the darkness that surrounded us downstairs. We knew my cat was around because we'd seen her earlier that evening, and we tried calling her to come over so we'd at least know it was her, but she never came. We finished watching the movie (although shaken because of the aforementioned reason) and went upstairs. Next morning, as we were discussing the incident over breakfast, my mom comes downstairs holding the cat in her arms. We ask how the cat got upstairs into her room late at night with the door closed, and she said that the cat had been in there the entire night, from before we went downstairs to watch the movie.

Alyssa Rose

Don't, I told you it doesn't matter to me that much. ;)

It's not exactly a ghost story, but it's a creepy story nonetheless. I used to have a black cat a couple years ago, and one time I had a friend over and we were watching The Grudge in my basement, late at night with the lights off. Every time (and I mean every time) the little boy would come onscreen and meow, we would hear a meow from somewhere in the darkness that surrounded us downstairs. We knew my cat was around because we'd seen her earlier that evening, and we tried calling her to come over so we'd at least know it was her, but she never came. We finished watching the movie (although shaken because of the aforementioned reason) and went upstairs. Next morning, as we were discussing the incident over breakfast, my mom comes downstairs holding the cat in her arms. We ask how the cat got upstairs into her room late at night with the door closed, and she said that the cat had been in there the entire night, from before we went downstairs to watch the movie.

Uhh.. Yeah that is pretty creepy!

(And check your email :) )

Hot pic !!... but I don't see anything unsual or scary...

I lOVE ghost stories , but I don't have any of my own, thank goodness, because if I saw anything even REMOTELY resembling a ghost, I would have a heart attack and... !!!

Alyssa Rose

Hot pic !!... but I don't see anything unsual or scary...

I lOVE ghost stories , but I don't have any of my own, thank goodness, because if I saw anything even REMOTELY resembling a ghost, I would have a heart attack and... !!!

Can you see it now? :eek:

Attachments

• freakkkky.jpg
    freakkkky.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 126
OK, I'll bite... or least nibble... or maybe lick... wait... what were we talking about? Oh, ghost stories.

My Grandmother was living with me when my Mom died. About a month or so after Mom passed, I had to run over to my Dad's house one morning to help him out with something. When I got back home it was only about 9:30 in the morning, so I decided to take a little combat nap before the college football games started. About 10:45 I heard a knock on my door and someone tell me to get my butt moving. I didn't think anything of it, I put my shirt back on and headed down stairs. When I got down stairs, Grandma was baking bread and I knew that she didn't have time to get down the stairs and into the kitchen before I got down there. My Grandma was very hard of hearing so I never said a word to her about it.

About two weeks later, Grandma had some company visiting and she told them that a few days before she had seen my Mother knock on my door and tell me to get my butt moving. I'm sure that it was nothing, but at the same time it was kind of eerie that it was the exact same words used both times.

Alyssa Rose

What the.. I just noticed the one on the left..

I am so not going in y downstairs bathroom again! :eek:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I worked in a Bradlees store that was haunted. It's kind of like a KMart. Working overnight is when things got really creepy. We would see shadowy images run across the back aisle of the store. There was a locked stock room that everyone had heard noise coming from but there was never anyone in there. One night there was a faint sound of a radio playing in the automotive area. 7 of us went hunting for the source but could not narrow it down to a particular place.

Another time I had to move some misplaced clothing boxes in order to work on them. A pile of about 50 of them large and very heavy. I told my boss that it was going to take some time to move them to the proper place. It was a long walk around a long wall. We go looking for a cart. 3 minutes later and we can't find one. We come back out to the floor and the boxes were in the place I wanted to put them stacked exactly the same way they were on the opposite side of the wall. My boss was in shock since we were the only 2 people that knew they had to be moved. It was physically impossible to do this in such little time.

Another night I was asked by the security team to work with one of them to run some camera lines in the store. During the course of the night we would hear a nearby phone ring. Pick it up and no answer. This happened about 4 times. We get to the front of the store by the registers and we start hearing register phones ring. One hear then one there then another. The next thing we hear all 15 register phones ring at the same time. Now mind you, this is back in the 80's so it was a pretty primitive phone set up. Any incoming or outgoing calls had to come through the service desk or offices. In order to make all 15 phones start ringing at the same time you would need 15 people to all dial at the same time from within the store. The security guy is freaking out and thinks there is someone else in the store. These places were empty and no lines on these phones were lit.

That was me behind you! :suspicious: I've got the scream mask to prove it.

I bought the mask when Scream 2 came out years back (really I did £8 it cost) and I'd been looking for someone to use it on. And until now I never found the right person.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Don't worry about it...it's just me watching you pee!

But seriously, I don't have any real ghost stories, but the room that is my office at home...the one I'm in now, is in a house that's been in the family for 45 years, and the only one that someone has died in. Every once and a while, I catch a shadow out of the corner of my eye, and get a cold chill....I swear it's my late uncle checking to see if I'm keeping his room as clean as he would have. He was extremely well groomed, and fastidiously neat. I have failed by the way. Probably the chill!