• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is He A Liar?......Or A Felon?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Seriously?!?! Are you kidding? I read exactly what you said, I made a point, you whined I hijacked your thread. I explained it was an example, you complained it wasn't a good example.

YOU said he was your candidate! Anybody but Romney...you posted that in this very thread, look for it...it's there.

And my point is valid. They both do suck, and if Americans want change, they have to make it by making that 3rd party candidate a viable option...but everyone wusses out, and it's the same old bullshit every time.

Lets not call the pot black Mr. kettle! How many threads have you started praising obama, while trashin romney...or devaluing romney, while praising obama.

Get real dude, your being a bonehead.

Mayhem

Banned
You really are a hysterical little girl.

If it makes you feel better....you're right, you're absolutely right, everything you say burns white hot with the light of truth.

Now go away you little twat.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You really are a hysterical little girl.

If it makes you feel better....you're right, you're absolutely right, everything you say burns white hot with the light of truth.

Now go away you little twat.

Wow. you are a sad little man. Get bent, you pathetic, clueless bastard.

What I want to know is how he built such a massive IRA account? I read that he has between $20-$100 million parked in his account. There are limits to the amount a person can contribute to their IRAs so its a little unusual as to how his is so big. I know their are some legal ways that he could have done this but alot of them are very sophisticated methods, unless you are a tax lawyer you wouldn't understand it