• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is George Bush to Blame For 9/11?

At worst it proves she didn't know, and certainly doesn't prove intent to deceive. What it does illustrate is that far right partisans will assume the worst about their political opponents without one shred of evidence to back up their slander.

Her emails prove she told two different stories. Not only that, but she told them when the circumstances were politically uncomfortable for her.

She claimed she didn't know. She doesn't know how to fax, she doesn't know when an ambassador that she recommended sought help. She doesn't know if a server is wiped with a cloth or something, she didn't know Bill was fucking interns. She didn't know she could use one device for multiple accounts. She didn't know a private server is against Dept Of State rules. She doesn't know a lot of things. And she certainly doesn't know enough to be leader of the free world.For years, those that opposed her said she is a liar. She is. For years they said she was power hungry, she would seek the presidency. They said people were paranoid or crazy. They weren't. One thing that gives me comfort. I am not so naïve as to fall for Clinton lies as it seems that you are. Another is the FBI are working around the clock to show just how irresponsible she was with classified information and once that shoe drops you'll claim that highly trained FBI agents were out to get her too.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Her emails prove she told two different stories. Not only that, but she told them when the circumstances were politically uncomfortable for her.

She claimed she didn't know. She doesn't know how to fax, she doesn't know when an ambassador that she recommended sought help. She doesn't know if a server is wiped with a cloth or something, she didn't know Bill was fucking interns. She didn't know she could use one device for multiple accounts. She didn't know a private server is against Dept Of State rules. She doesn't know a lot of things. And she certainly doesn't know enough to be leader of the free world.For years, those that opposed her said she is a liar. She is. For years they said she was power hungry, she would seek the presidency. They said people were paranoid or crazy. They weren't. One thing that gives me comfort. I am not so naïve as to fall for Clinton lies as it seems that you are. Another is the FBI are working around the clock to show just how irresponsible she was with classified information and once that shoe drops you'll claim that highly trained FBI agents were out to get her too.

Additional security was requested long before the attacks but Congress denied the funding, that's on them; Article 1 Section 8 and all. Private servers weren't against State Dept rules at the time she used one, yet another false smear being pushed as a fact. And again, back to my original premise, where's the proof that she intended to deceive? If you can't prove it then you're either lying or engaging in wishful thinking, so quick to assume the worst of your political opponents, that's truly shameful and only a reflection of the dark hateful minds that are currently engaged in this illegal taxpayer funded partisan political smear against a woman that terrifies them because she's the odds on favorite for winning the general election.

You let someone stay in your house. A thief is breaking in and they call you and ask you to send help. You ignore it. The thief kills your friend. You tell your friend's family they died in a bar brawl. Tell them what difference does it make.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Terrible analogy :1orglaugh :confused:

Additional security was requested long before the attacks but Congress denied the funding, that's on them; Article 1 Section 8 and all. Private servers weren't against State Dept rules at the time she used one, yet another false smear being pushed as a fact. And again, back to my original premise, where's the proof that she intended to deceive? If you can't prove it then you're either lying or engaging in wishful thinking, so quick to assume the worst of your political opponents, that's truly shameful and only a reflection of the dark hateful minds that are currently engaged in this illegal taxpayer funded partisan political smear against a woman that terrifies them because she's the odds on favorite for winning the general election.

She is trailing in the polls to just about all of the top 5 Republican candidates. Here's the difference , you only give a shit about her political fortunes being damaged. Most people with integrity don't like being lied to about a terrorist attack. Intent can be determined through communications both verbal and electronic. It can also be determined by if someone has something to gain or to lose with their actions. Clearly she did. You've admitted she doesn't know much. As for her presidential aspirations, they are just that. Her negatives are too high. She'll probably be the nominee if she isn't indicted. But she'll never become president. Not losing a bit of sleep over that prospect.

xfire

She is trailing in the polls to just about all of the top 5 Republican candidates. Here's the difference , you only give a shit about her political fortunes being damaged. Most people with integrity don't like being lied to about a terrorist attack. Intent can be determined through communications both verbal and electronic. It can also be determined by if someone has something to gain or to lose with their actions. Clearly she did. You've admitted she doesn't know much. As for her presidential aspirations, they are just that. Her negatives are too high. She'll probably be the nominee if she isn't indicted. But she'll never become president. Not losing a bit of sleep over that prospect.

I don't know what polls you're looking at, but if it's not from Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight.com they're garbage. I don't care about Hillary Clinton's political fortunes, I have no intention of voting for her, but there's no doubt the entire motivation behind the formation of the Select Committee on Benghazi has been to hurt Hillary Clinton in the polls, Kevin McCarthy and other Republicans have admitted it, you pretending that it's some noble endeavor isn't fooling anyone with even a little bit of impartiality.

You realize that Harvard came to the conclusion that Nate was more lucky than good?

Anyway, his data is not being presented on any of the major networks regularly. He's kinda of a legend now but all great prognosticators falter, I suspect he will be next. As for noble causes, nothing is more noble than defending those that died in service to their country and were hung out to dry and the subsequent cover-up. All at the hands of the most ignoble of the all. Hillary Pantsuit Clinton.

So are you ready to declare a massive landslide victory yet?

xfire

You realize that Harvard came to the conclusion that Nate was more lucky than good?

Anyway, his data is not being presented on any of the major networks regularly. He's kinda of a legend now but all great prognosticators falter, I suspect he will be next. As for noble causes, nothing is more noble than defending those that died in service to their country and were hung out to dry and the subsequent cover-up. All at the hands of the most ignoble of the all. Hillary Pantsuit Clinton.

So are you ready to declare a massive landslide victory yet?

Why did Fox News cut their coverage of the Benghazi hearing yesterday? Because all of their Benghazi conspiracy theories over the last three years were falling like the house of cards they always were. Claiming massive landslide victories isn't my wheelhouse, I'll leave that to the emo amateurs of the far right. Politicizing the unfortunate deaths of four people that died in the service of their country isn't noble and that's where the GOP led kangaroo court resides.

Why did Fox News cut their coverage of the Benghazi hearing yesterday? Because all of their Benghazi conspiracy theories over the last three years were falling like the house of cards they always were. Claiming massive landslide victories isn't my wheelhouse, I'll leave that to the emo amateurs of the far right. Politicizing the unfortunate deaths of four people that died in the service of their country isn't noble and that's where the GOP led kangaroo court resides.

Then I'll assume you'll join me in denouncing Obama politicizing gun tragedies.

First: Is Bush to blame for 9/11? HELL NO. Conspiracy theories are SO funny. In one breath they say Bush is a moron, and in the next, they claim he masterminded one of the biggest terrorist attacks in history, AND found a way to keep everyone quiet about it. Consider this. Watergate conspirator G. Gordon Liddy famously tried to pick up women in DC, saying, "Uh yeah, you know that Watergate thing? I was involved." NO WAY can you keep everyone quiet. For every fool proof plan, there's a fool to fuck it up and make it public. Sooner or later, there's a deathbed confession or someone is showing off to get girls or someone just wants some attention. Who killed Kennedy? Oswald. It's just that so much bullshit has been thrown at it over the past 50 years, people now believe there was some sort of grand conspiracy. But that never happens. If it was Castro, he'd have admitted it a few hours afterward. If it was the CIA, given their record at keeping secrets, it would've been revealed within hours. If it was the Russians, they definitely would've made it public, just for propaganda purposes. And as for Benghazi, it's funny how conservatives bleat about 4 American lives in Libya when their lies led to almost 5000 dead in Iraq. And please, SPARE me the "Hillary voted for it," bullshit. That doesn't legitimize the blatant lies that were told to get us into that clusterfuck. Speaking of fools, McCarthy finally outed his own party's real motivation, that EVERYONE knew all along.

xfire

Then I'll assume you'll join me in denouncing Obama politicizing gun tragedies.

I make no secret of my 2nd Amendment stance so sure, that's low hanging fruit, but at the same time I denounce the NRA for using Obama's politicizing of gun tragedies to whip up more business for gun manufacturers.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
And as for Benghazi, it's funny how conservatives bleat about 4 American lives in Libya when their lies led to almost 5000 dead in Iraq. And please, SPARE me the "Hillary voted for it," bullshit. That doesn't legitimize the blatant lies that were told to get us into that clusterfuck. Speaking of fools, McCarthy finally outed his own party's real motivation, that EVERYONE knew all along.

You left out the part of hundred of thousands of dead Iraqi civilians in addition to the thousands of dead Americans. Oh, and the trillions of dollars of mass debt. Otherwise good post.

I make no secret of my 2nd Amendment stance so sure, that's low hanging fruit, but at the same time I denounce the NRA for using Obama's politicizing of gun tragedies to whip up more business for gun manufacturers.
Ok. I have a damn headache now :)

xfire

Yeah so back to 9/11........

With all respect my friend, I don't think you can talk about 9/11 without Benghazi being relevant, it happened on September 11 and the conspiracy theorists that insinuate Hillary Clinton ordered the attack (or, at the very least, tried to cover it up) should be lumped in with the "truthers" that claim the World Trade Center attacks were an "inside job". I've already stated that I don't believe either George W. Bush or Hillary Clinton (and by proxy the Obama Administration) had anything to do with the respective tragedies, nor do they shoulder any blame in the lead up to the attacks. Could more have been done, sure. Could better anticipation of what murdering bastards might do be expected, in both and cases and in future attacks, sure. But to take the deaths of the four in Benghazi or the thousands in the 2001 attacks and turn them into props in political theater is beyond the realm of human decency and they deserve recognition in any conversation on the topic and they deserve better from political leaders.

i had always taken the premise of this thread to be was bush to blame in terms of not listening to intelligence warnings, and other factors that might have prevented the tragedy

I echo the previous post saying conspiracy theories are generally bullshit - and 9/11 being an "inside job" certainly falls into that category

:2 cents:

Again, I agree that neither Bush nor Clinton or those before them are to blame for 9/11 or at least not solely. There's plenty to spread around.

Now back off topic.

Hillary Clinton while giving her condolences to the father of one of the Americans killed in Benghazi said "we'll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”

Just think about that for a second.

Regardless of what Hillary Clinton knew and when, she was for the U.S. government arresting and prosecuting someone for putting out a video criticizing islam and it's founder, in other words, an american exercising their first amendment right. If she can't grasp that fundamental concept then that itself should disqualify her from POTUS.

xfire

Regardless of what Hillary Clinton knew and when, she was for the U.S. government arresting and prosecuting someone for putting out a video criticizing islam and it's founder, in other words, an american exercising their first amendment right. If she can't grasp that fundamental concept then that itself should disqualify her from POTUS.

There are limits on free speech and I'm not sure she was going too far, but she very well may have been. I haven't heard her repeat the desire to have the film maker arrested and prosecuted but at any rate that never happened so please explain why that disqualifies her from POTUS.

i had a brother in Iraq. He was no military strategist, didn't follow politics, but what he did tell me were jihadists were from the entire middle east including non-swarthy types from the caucuses and chechnya were swarming into that region and the Americans were killing them in droves. So the Iraq war was not a total loss. Each one of those martyrs for allah killed by the yankees was not someone strapping explosives to themselves on the bus you happened to be riding on in London or Paris.

so fuck you.