• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters
She is perfect ((doesnt matter fat or slim))
I have 2 wishs in my life nowadays
-The situation calm down in my country Egypt
-Carmella Bing is back to busines or go to hollywood and get into mainstream

She is fine ass heck WTF obese? Who the hell thinks that? :facepalm:

http://i4.**********/big/2011/0201/48/31c33bdd0f0871516f375adb704e2448.jpg

http://i4.**********/big/2011/0201/0e/99cb9ede7d6ce4000694d76fee6cc30e.jpg

NOW, she's fat.

:eeew:
:throwup:

:mad: I should neg rep you to the abyss for that! However, I will keep my composure and save the neg rep for someone who really deserves it.

Spleen

Banned?
http://i4.**********/big/2011/0201/48/31c33bdd0f0871516f375adb704e2448.jpg

http://i4.**********/big/2011/0201/0e/99cb9ede7d6ce4000694d76fee6cc30e.jpg

NOW, she's fat.

Yes. She is medically obese. You can't mess with science.

Yes. She is medically obese. You can't mess with science.

Indeed my friend. I can't believe the sheer amount of people in this thread who say that she isn't fat now. When did the definition of fat change? Do you have to now weigh a quarter ton to be considered fat now?:dunno:

Indeed my friend. I can't believe the sheer amount of people in this thread who say that she isn't fat now. When did the definition of fat change? Do you have to now weigh a quarter ton to be considered fat now?:dunno:

Oh, let's not be ridiculous... she's fat, thick, voluptuous, and whatever other adjective you wanna call it. However, she is still hot and very much bangable. Most dudes posting vomit smilies and other bullshit have fucked (dated and married in some cases) much worse, and you jump at the chance to get Carmella in the bed. Yes, even at her current size... don't front.

Spleen

Banned?
No she looks amazing ^^

stupid thread btw

You may think she looks amazing, that is your opinion.

You may think this thread is stupid, again that is your opinion.

However if you think she isn't fat then you are wrong, opinion has nothing to do with it. It's FACT.

O85

Closed Account
You may think she looks amazing, that is your opinion.

You may think this thread is stupid, again that is your opinion.

However if you think she isn't fat then you are wrong, opinion has nothing to do with it. It's FACT.

Of course it's his opinion, that's why he's fucking saying it. :dunno:

And if you're going to nitpick, I will too, calling someone 'fat' isn't actually a factual term. Obese, however, is.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'm not going to weigh in on whether or not she's fat, obese, large, whatever you want to call it. I just have to say that I feel somewhat sorry for her. She was getting a lot of flack before about possibly having HIV and now about her appearance, it just seems like people can easily find something about her to dislike.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So there are still people carrying on about this?

Carmella Bing is far from being anything like those attributes in the original post, at least as of now.

Check her own website, and you see a gorgeous, healthy, very sexy woman. She ain't no type like Taylor Rain, or so, and thank heaven for that, so we have diversity :)

I really like Carmella and hope she stays like that :nanner:

Oh, let's not be ridiculous... she's fat, thick, voluptuous, and whatever other adjective you wanna call it. However, she is still hot and very much bangable. Most dudes posting vomit smilies and other bullshit have fucked (dated and married in some cases) much worse, and you jump at the chance to get Carmella in the bed. Yes, even at her current size... don't front.

To each his own. I, however, will pass.:cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'd still be proud to have her on my arm...