• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Being A Mom The Hardest Job In The World?

It is a very hard job on top of a 40+ hour work week in which most mothers must deal with as well.

Important job, yes.

Hardest? No.

A mother needs to be there for her kids 24/7 even if it's inconvenient at the time, there is no break or holiday, no pay, and it's more than just putting food on the table. I think it sure is a tough job. Maybe you could turn the question around: if it's not the toughest job in the world, what is?

It is the hardest job in the world. A lot of my friends are stay at homes wives. They bust ass from the time they wake up, until they go to sleep. Some of them have five or six kids.

It is hard to be a mom, but there are harder jobs out there.

It's not in the top five hardest jobs, not even the top ten hardest jobs in the world

Its not really a job and if it was its not the hardest job. Go ask a nanny to be a coal miner for a day and then come back and comment on this thread. Also the comment that was made by Hilary Rosen was directed at Ann Romney, a rich cunt that has never worked a day in her life and has paid maids and nannys while she stays home and does nothing. So even if being a mother was in the top 5 hardest jobs it certainly wasn't hard for her.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The hardest jobs in the world is being a farmer or working as a lumberjack. Extreme. Mom jobs? Sure it can be hard if no cashflow is coming in in order for her to support her kids. Is being a model difficult? Sure it is even though it doesn't take brain surgery to learn to move like an erotic Boa Constrictor. Every job has it's required difficulty.

:whip: WORK U WORTHLESS POS FUCKER!

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
No, but it's probably one of the most stressful, and potentially heartbreaking. It certainly carries some of the most important responsibilities. Of course if you asked my late mother...God rest her soul...she would tell you stories about me, that would make you think I was the sum of all evils.

Stress is hard ... the job isn't too physically difficult (besides the pregnancy, child birthor c section and recovery time as i had)- until you are working off of 2 hours of sleep a night then you just want to crash!!!!

DR. B

Closed Account
It can be tough if you don't have the resources. I have two girlfriends that are single mothers and only one of the girls family really help her out. But the other girl has no family, she works, takes night classes at St. Phillips's and raises a child all by herself. I of course do help her with money and sex which she tells me that I keep her sane and collective, otherwise she'd burnout like a fading star.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Stress is hard ... the job isn't too physically difficult (besides the pregnancy, child birthor c section and recovery time as i had)- until you are working off of 2 hours of sleep a night then you just want to crash!!!!

I consider "hard", to be a physical thing...like digging a trench, or a foundation to waterproof a basement. Stress is a mental thing, it'll drag you down, but it effects me differently then physical labor. But surely raising children isn't easy, no matter how you define various actions, or words.

No. No doubt being a mom or parent is difficult, but some jobs are hell. Not "oh my boss is an asshole" hell, but "hope I don't die or get maimed today" hell. There are plenty of these jobs, especially overseas in less-developed nations (coal miner, logger, fisherman). And then there are jobs that take extreme skill and have tons of stress, lives at stake, and responsibility like surgeon, neurosurgeon, air traffic controller, or pilot. Take nothing away from the difficulty of parenting, but there are many tougher jobs out there.

You also don't have to do it. You pretty much have to make money to live, whereas you don't have to have children. So yeah, it's really not a job; it's a life choice, like someone said earlier.

I consider "hard", to be a physical thing...like digging a trench, or a foundation to waterproof a basement. Stress is a mental thing, it'll drag you down, but it effects me differently then physical labor. But surely raising children isn't easy, no matter how you define various actions, or words.
I think stress can be considered "hard." I'd rather dig a trench than do brain surgery or guide a full passenger plane to landing. Certainly digging a trench is more physically demanding, but the skill, precision, and great responsibility involved in some jobs has got to be very taxing mentally, and stress affects the body physically. Great stress can break you down.

Haha, that was a good bit.

Try being a single dad. It's no walk in the park.

Being a parent has the most amazing rewards of any "job" in the world. (And I agree with TOC, it isn't a job, but whatever). Hardest? Hardly.