• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Being A Mom The Hardest Job In The World?

This has been in the news lately, so I wanna ask you guys if you believe that being a mom is the hardest job in the world? Don't be afraid to piss off some of the ladies here either:stir:

mothers should not complain about there kids, it was there choice to have them in the first place (or keep them)

but a kid can complain about there mother, because they were forced to be there mothers child

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I wouldn't say its the hardest but probably the most challenging. It may not be the most physically difficult, but I don't think there's a job out there where you are more emotionally invested and on call 24/7. Being a mom includes being a housekeeper, maid, chauffeur, therapist, disciplinarian, nurse, teacher, etc...all rolled into one....without pay or vacation time.

SpexyAshleigh

Oh and I should add, its probably one of the most thankless jobs. Whens the last time you called your mom to thank her for wiping your ass as a baby?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
BTW - being a Dad isn't exactly a walk in the park either ... but so fucking what? The choice to have kids is the choice to live with whatever it takes to raise them.

The question above is, frankly, redundant.

Being a parent isn't a job, it's a life choice; one that, once made, you better fucking step up to the bar on and deliver. Without whining.

TheOrangeCat

BTW - being a Dad isn't exactly a walk in the park either ... but so fucking what? The choice to have kids is the choice to live with whatever it takes to raise them.

The question above is, frankly, redundant.

Being a parent isn't a job, it's a life choice; one that, once made, you better fucking step up to the bar on and deliver. Without whining.

It's the easiest job to land, but one of the the most difficult to do well. Hell, most Mothers that I deal with aren't even worth being called a "Mom". A Mom will actually teach a kid how to act in public.

BTW - being a Dad isn't exactly a walk in the park either ...

Yup, you can't let your guard down around those little buggers....

129174042035152282.gif

TheOrangeCat

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
A mother needs to be there for her kids 24/7 even if it's inconvenient at the time, there is no break or holiday, no pay, and it's more than just putting food on the table. I think it sure is a tough job. Maybe you could turn the question around: if it's not the toughest job in the world, what is?

A mother needs to be there for her kids 24/7 even if it's inconvenient at the time, there is no break or holiday, no pay, and it's more than just putting food on the table. I think it sure is a tough job. Maybe you could turn the question around: if it's not the toughest job in the world, what is?

Being a mom is a taxing responsibility but no way is it the toughest "job" in the world. I think being president is one tough job.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Being a mom is a taxing responsibility but no way is it the toughest "job" in the world. I think being president is one tough job.

It sure is. But the president doesn't need to wipe the ass of the secretary of state, clean up the puke of the PM of England and iron the shirts of sjeik of FarAwayitistan at the same time. Even so, he has people to do if for him :) I just think it IS a tough job, just because she HAS this responsibility. If the toddler cries at 3AM she gets up, tired or not. The kid is sick, she picks him up from school no matter what time of day. And so on. You can't quit this 'job' or just leave it to others.

Jane Burgess

It is the hardest job in the world. A lot of my friends are stay at homes wives. They bust ass from the time they wake up, until they go to sleep. Some of them have five or six kids.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
nah. especially for the moms ive seen lately. these people dont even watch their fucking kids or care wtf they are doing.

id rather mother a kid than do a lot of other things. not that being a proper mom isnt incredibly important. but importance and difficulty are two different things.

its not hard to eat your food but its important to feed yourself. the list goes on.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
nah. especially for the moms ive seen lately. these people dont even watch their fucking kids or care wtf they are doing.

id rather mother a kid than do a lot of other things. not that being a proper mom isnt incredibly important. but importance and difficulty are two different things.

its not hard to eat your food but its important to feed yourself. the list goes on.

I have to agree with you here, especially with what I see on a day to day basis. How hard can it be to pop one out, feed and change diapers for a few years, then let them do whatever the fuck they want because you a.) can't really give a shit to stop them (especially because you think it's cute) b.) figure everyone else (or the government) will take care of your kids for you or c.) you're scared shitless of your kids so you let them do whatever the fuck they want.

I think being a GOOD mom/dad is a tough job, instilling good values and teaching them how to behave in public. Trying to be their BFF? Not so much.

TheOrangeCat

It's
Not
A
Job

You can't categorize parenthood that way; alongside being a doctor, or a filing clerk or a fast food server ... those roles are jobs, regardless of the qualifications (or lack thereof) needed to execute them.

Parenting, as I said previously, is a life choice; think if it this way - is getting engaged and being a bride a job? Is deciding to live unmarried, off grid, only eating what you grow/eat a job? Is choosing a new car a job? No, they are choices - great and small - we make with the totality of our lives.

Being a doctor is a job; choosing to study medicine is a life choice.

Choosing to have kids is a life choice; becoming a nanny is a job.

Etc, etc, ad nauseum, blah blah ....

...if that mom is a GOOD mom , I´m almost sure this job is not the easiest ....:)