• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is $999 a good price for an HDTV ???

Spleen

Banned?
You Might not notice the difference between 720p and 1080p.

there isnt a difference get a flatscreen 150 it cost 500 dollars lesscomeswith a dvd and is all you really should need. everything else is bull;shit

Yeah I can't really tell difference on my 42 inch 720 compared to my 32 1080p.

It all depends on your source. You would be most likely to tell the difference if your source was Blu Ray. Most HD TV is 720p or 1080i which would be difficult to tell the difference between.

IMO, you have your TVs backwards. You would have been better off with 1080p in the larger screen (42 inch) and 720p in the smaller screen (32 inch).

The smaller the screen, the more difficult it is to tell the difference of 1080p vs. 720p

It all depends on your source. You would be most likely to tell the difference if your source was Blu Ray. Most HD TV is 720p or 1080i which would be difficult to tell the difference between.

IMO, you have your TVs backwards. You would have been better off with 1080p in the larger screen (42 inch) and 720p in the smaller screen (32 inch).

The smaller the screen, the more difficult it is to tell the difference of 1080p vs. 720p

hmm I compared them with a Blu-Ray movie and could not really tell but I'm no expert.

Notice that site has some good deals on laptops also, I need a nice cheap one for work.