• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introducing Myself : Leya Falcon

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
shit hole! aaaaaahahaha!
Does shit not come out of that hole?? It does, therefore its a shit hole and it grosses me out thinking of something such as a mouth or a cock going around there, even if its clean and all enemaed(is that a word) out I still just think of poop and it doesn't turn me on. If I weren't so psychologically disgusted and could stop thinking about how poop comes out of there I would probably like it but its a mental thing and it just grosses me out...just one of those things....like how some guys get disgusted thinking about period blood...I get disgusted thinking of things going into or around my shit hole for the sheer fact that shit comes out of it daily. Bllleeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh

No thank you. I don't want a tongue, a mouth, a toy or a cock going anywhere near my shit hole...just grosses me out.

You Might change your mind on at least a tongue licking it once you felt the pleasure. Of course you'd want it to be clean and all. That's true for any hole though! If you think about it the mouth can pretty gross too. Think of all the gross food that gets chewed up in there and the bad breath and burping and vomiting :) That doesn't stop you from kissing though right - you just want it to be clean first. Sometimes I'd rather have a good anus licking than kiss :tongue:

LeyaFalcon

You Might change your mind on at least a tongue licking it once you felt the pleasure. Of course you'd want it to be clean and all. That's true for any hole though! If you think about it the mouth can pretty gross too. Think of all the gross food that gets chewed up in there and the bad breath and burping and vomiting :) That doesn't stop you from kissing though right - you just want it to be clean first. Sometimes I'd rather have a good anus licking than kiss :tongue:
I've felt it and I don't like it...its disgusting....and if you'll take note I DON'T kiss guys, only girls...only guy I've kissed was my husband and even then I don't like peoples face on my face, its creepy. ..and no g/g lined up, not sure why but im waiting...

I've felt it and I don't like it...its disgusting....and if you'll take note I DON'T kiss guys, only girls...only guy I've kissed was my husband and even then I don't like peoples face on my face, its creepy. ..and no g/g lined up, not sure why but im waiting...

Oh well, I'd do anything to you that you'd let me! ;)

LeyaFalcon

Oh well, I'd do anything to you that you'd let me! ;)
we were just discussing all of this on twitter and some guys are really mad at me for saying I don't like butt sex and are telling me I wont have a long career because of this...I was like seriously?? I have a small "no" list, and a big "will do or at least try once" list ... my "no" is pretty much just no butt sex, no kissing, and nothing to do with poop, pee, vomit, animals, kids, incest (even pretend) I am pretty open besides those things so. Idk why everyone makes a big deal of the butt sex

I will still watch you as long as you end up wearing frilly or slouch socks for me!!
we were just discussing all of this on twitter and some guys are really mad at me for saying I don't like butt sex and are telling me I wont have a long career because of this...I was like seriously?? I have a small "no" list, and a big "will do or at least try once" list ... my "no" is pretty much just no butt sex, no kissing, and nothing to do with poop, pee, vomit, animals, kids, incest (even pretend) I am pretty !! open besides those things so. Idk why everyone makes a big deal of the butt sex

we were just discussing all of this on twitter and some guys are really mad at me for saying I don't like butt sex and are telling me I wont have a long career because of this...I was like seriously?? I have a small "no" list, and a big "will do or at least try once" list ... my "no" is pretty much just no butt sex, no kissing, and nothing to do with poop, pee, vomit, animals, kids, incest (even pretend) I am pretty open besides those things so. Idk why everyone makes a big deal of the butt sex

You can get by w/out anal - I'd recommend just to leverage your name whenever possible by doing anything that would appeal to geeks.

i really don't know why so many people make such a big deal out of it either...if someone doesn't want to do it it shouldn't be a problem, i don't want to watch a girl doing something she doesn't want to do. i'm definitely a fan of anal sex, it can be very hot to watch if she's into it and it's fun to do in real life to mix things up from time to time but if she's not into it i'm not going to be upset. pussy is still better.

LeyaFalcon

i really don't know why so many people make such a big deal out of it either...if someone doesn't want to do it it shouldn't be a problem, i don't want to watch a girl doing something she doesn't want to do. i'm definitely a fan of anal sex, it can be very hot to watch if she's into it and it's fun to do in real life to mix things up from time to time but if she's not into it i'm not going to be upset. pussy is still better.
I agree id rather do things because I like them not because that's what people want to see

I agree id rather do things because I like them not because that's what people want to see

it just makes a far better product when the people involved are legitimately into it. forced enjoyment shows through plain as day to me, no bueno.