• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

satrap

Banned

member2224

Closed Account
Re: Babes blowing HUGE BLACK cock: Part III

Ok, this one is for the experts...I few years ago, I saw a vid of a white girl with dyed pink hair sucking off a guy with a huge, black cock in a shower....does anybody have any links that sound familiar?

Ok, this one is for the experts...I few years ago, I saw a vid of a white girl with dyed pink hair sucking off a guy with a huge, black cock in a shower....does anybody have any links that sound familiar?

Mandingo and Judy Star?

Good call, that may be the one. There's a movie that takes place in a shower & the rest of the bathroom with Judy Star when she has pink hair and she rides him good. I know the full 32 minute scene is on wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?. You can also do a google search for "Mandingo Judy Star bathroom" and you'll get some good stuff as well.

member2224

Closed Account

Good call, that may be the one. There's a movie that takes place in a shower & the rest of the bathroom with Judy Star when she has pink hair and she rides him good. I know the full 32 minute scene is on wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?. You can also do a google search for "Mandingo Judy Star bathroom" and you'll get some good stuff as well.

I found it! Thanks for the help to both of you, rep:)