• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Internet browsers

Internet browsers

• Firefox

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
i use firefox for the most part

I use Firefox almost exclusively. On some rare occasions only IE will work - like when you need to get something from M-Soft.
Firefox is hands down better than Chrome (today).

I use Firefox almost exclusively. On some rare occasions only IE will work - like when you need to get something from M-Soft.
Firefox is hands down better than Chrome (today).

Use the IE Tab option in this case.

Using Internet Explorer is the surfing equivalent of unprotected sex-you can get away with it for a while but....................

I'm currently in Chrome and FF, but I've use them all (although IE never gets any of my personal use)

Used all of them.Firefox is my preference. Chrome's fast,but I like faster access to my favs. IE is too slow and crashes like nothing else will. Safari doesn't perform as well in downloading large files. Opera is interesting, but Firefox just does well in keeping my files private, in interacting with my other download software, in updating add-ons, and in recovering from crashes.

Same here. FF with AdBlock Plus.
I use an addon called NoScript for Firefox. It automatically blocks scripts from every site until you allow them. It's a pain in the beginning because it prevents java scripts, flash players, certain images etc. on all sites - but eventually when you've allowed your favorite addresses it's nice.

In other words it prevents any form of advertisements, popups, keyloggers or redirection scripts and stuff like that - all in one addon. Frequently updated too so I highly recommend it, especially if you surf around much and on many different sites. You never have to fear clicking suspicious links and so.

I voted other.

Opera Browser. It is my most used browser now. Nearly four and a half years of using it.

Fuck Firefox and FUCK Internet Explorer as well. Firefox has to be THE most overrated browser out there. I think I might start one up and call it FyreFocks and make it better than the one that's out there just now. Wouldn't be hard either.