• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

India Summer / India / India Summers / Jody / Sabrina Stifferstem

IndiaSummer

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Hello Everyone! I just today made my profile on Freeones and I wanted to write and thank everyone on this thread. Thanxxx! I feel very flattered and happy to see that you have been dedicated to following my career and to helping me in my career by posting these threads. I really appreciate the awareness it brings to my work. I'm really stoked! Thank you! I hope you will feel free to contact me on here or myspace with any comments, questions or conversation you have. I will definitely be checking up on freeones as it seems I can find copies/photos of my shoots on here faster than I can get any from the companies! lol....funny but true!
Kisses,
India
ps..you should be seeing another CFNM scene from me this week or next week. Shooting twice today for Penthouse and again for Penthouse next week. I did my 2nd ever anal scene yesterday for Bluebird with Tyler Knight.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oooh Dayom!!!! :bowdown: Welcome to the board India!!! :lovecoupl

Thank you very much for the infos! Cant wait to see the new Penthouse sets! :)

Hope you will have fun and enjoy your stay here on the board.

Last edited:
Woow, India youre here, welcome! One of the hottest and prettiest Milf if I can say so. Love your work and cant wait to see and read more of you. :bowdown: