• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

incredible busty BERTHA

Those clips are not from Ugly Betty or anything alike, I am 98.9999% sure about it because of the plot of the videos and the names used.

For how they talk, they are not from Argentina, so maybe from Chile, Colombia, Perú.

The characters are Polo, Bertha, Miranda, Alberto and Flor.

It looks like Bertha is the main, which is in love with Polo, who had a unconscious hot time with Miranda.

The only way I see to found Bertha´s name is finding information about the logo in the clips or by the names used in the soap opera, which is hard because there are gazillions of them in Latin America using those generic names.

Those clips are not from Ugly Betty or anything alike, I am 98.9999% sure about it because of the plot of the videos and the names used.

For how they talk, they are not from Argentina, so maybe from Chile, Colombia, Perú.

The characters are Polo, Bertha, Miranda, Alberto and Flor.

It looks like Bertha is the main, which is in love with Polo, who had a unconscious hot time with Miranda.

The only way I see to found Bertha´s name is finding information about the logo in the clips or by the names used in the soap opera, which is hard because there are gazillions of them in Latin America using those generic names.

i aggree. but we cant find:D