• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In which Ava Devine Vid does her Asshole Fall Out?!

in fact she retired. she is also married.
I really appreciate performers like ava devine. this is PRO

she did ALOT of movies in such a short period of time she must have mad a killing, good for her, there is another performer who is known for her prolapsed rectum and Ayla Mia is her name, she is smokin nonetheless

Well trust me, it's alot more worse things out there. This doesn't even make the list.

Yea there is but its still horrible to see a woman turn into a baboon and shit leak out of her. That was jacked. I don't watch scat or animal stuff so to me that was bad.

Seems like you did want to see this "nasty shit" or did You Misread the title of this thread, accidentally clicked the link and pressed play?
Searching Ava Devine and came across this thread
-__-

That is fucked up. First off you shouldn't have anal sex frequently.

For once and for all, there's nothing wrong with anal sex in itself! Me and my (ex)gf had anal very frequently (her suggestion), and NOTHING like this ever happened in three years. I've done anal with a few others girls before and since, and again with no incidents or damage suffered. There's no harm in it if done properly and when not pressured.

oh my god that was fuckin gross especially that she just sticks it back in like if nothing, ewwwwww i wonder if she kept going afterwards or they stopped shooting the scene?

Agent Z

Closed Account
This is awesome materials... she looked like she didn't mind...

Agent Z

Closed Account
But I'm just curious... would any of you would have taken a lick from that ?
I'm asking because... I would... it's Ava's ass after all...

But I'm just curious... would any of you would have taken a lick from that ?
I'm asking because... I would... it's Ava's ass after all...
She was never my cup of tea, but then I wouldn't even if she was the prettiest girl on earth.

the movie/video is from 2008 haha since then she had a lot of anal scenes/sex and her buthole is ok :)

check the deep anal abyss 3 with adriana nicole !!!
she pull off(squeeze out) her rectum out and adriane lick it
best of :)