• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In which Ava Devine Vid does her Asshole Fall Out?!

It's called a prolapsed rectum, and its what you get when you take a lot of dick in your butthole. Basically the sphincter muscles lose their ability to constrict to their natural levels, and are no longer able to hold in the lower intestine. Unfortunately for Ava, she will either have to undergo rectal reconstruction surgery or live with that potentially dangerous condition for the rest of her life. That's one of the reasons why I'm not a fan of anal sex, that shit makes me dick go limper than a pasta noodle.

I used to work as an EMT, and we'd see a lot of old people with this exact same thing. You can google it if you'd like a second opinion...

This is great!LOL
There are others that this has happened too as well and theres another Ava clip/video where this happens in it too.
I know its gross but god damn.. i could watch this all fucking day!LOL

FUCK...don't be such a bunch of drama queens, this is no big deal. If you take a lot of big dicks in the ass, it's going to happen sometimes. It does not mean her ass is wrecked for life, though that certainly can happen after a long career of getting stretched by abnormally large cocks. Taking the average sized dick in the shitter once in a while is NOT going to make a girl poop her drawers. If you do anal fucking right there's nothing wrong with it.

By the way, there's a whole thread on this board devoted to prolapses. So there.

FUCK...don't be such a bunch of drama queens, this is no big deal. If you take a lot of big dicks in the ass, it's going to happen sometimes. It does not mean her ass is wrecked for life, though that certainly can happen after a long career of getting stretched by abnormally large cocks. Taking the average sized dick in the shitter once in a while is NOT going to make a girl poop her drawers. If you do anal fucking right there's nothing wrong with it.

By the way, there's a whole thread on this board devoted to prolapses. So there.

Yeah right, tough guy, you'd probably be the first one to cry if it'd happen to you.
Btw, there is no "right way" of doing anal because your rectum is not anatomically made for it. It's exit only, that means it's only for excrements. Doing anal can give you anything from minor injuries, to permanent damage, up to serious infections. Why do you think the possibility of catching HIV is higher when you practice unprotected anal sex?
Doing anal once in a while will probably not instantly damage your rectum or sphincter, but it's not healthy or safe either.

ew that was gross! X(

There's a vid or clip around where the guy faps off and comes on the prolapsed asstube. That... is a headscratcher...