• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In The Spirit Of Halloween - Lily or Morticia?

Who Was Hotter?

• Lily

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Morticia

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
I like both of them now. Until recently I'd never seen The Addams Family show. I bought the entire show in a boxset a couple of months back. Morticia is gorgeous so she is. I also have a thing for Lily too. It is hard for me to choose between them now. Before I had seen The Addams Family I always voted Lily. Now it's too hard to choose. I'd fuck them both either together or one at a time. As long as I got to do them both it wouldn't bother me which way it was.

She's got nice bewbs, but the gigantic mullet ruins it for me every time.

Yeah, it is kinda off putting. Thankfully, that's just a wig. She's actually a redhead.
She posed nude when she was younger, under her real name Cassandra Peterson.

A more recent pic

The only time I want to see Nikki Sixx looking up at me is when I'm slowly covering him with dirt while he tries to scream through sock I crammed in his mouth.

Post of the week if ever there was one.

- - - Updated - - -

She's 60 years old now.

I don't care if she is. With tits like those she could be 80 and I'd still do her up her tail pipe!. Ok maybe not but you get the idea her being the age she is doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd still hump her silly. Seeing those titties bounce as she rides the love rocket WOOO!!!

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Carolyn Jones who played Morticia complained the rest of her life in
various media that she was Typecast because of the role. She was
Model before she became and actress and if you can find a Publicity
Shot circa 1962,63. You will see how BEAUTIFUL she was.

I believe both shows debuted in 1965 on Fridays

Morticia I feel your pain..

Carolyn Jones who played Morticia complained the rest of her life in
various media that she was Typecast because of the role. She was
Model before she became and actress and if you can find a Publicity
Shot circa 1962,63. You will see how BEAUTIFUL she was.

I believe both shows debuted in 1965 on Fridays

Morticia I feel your pain..

It was the same for everyone in The Munsters as well more or less anyway. Herman, Grampa, Lily and Eddie. Fuck knows what happened to Marilyn after the show. But the rest were type cast in the extreme. I think Grampa eventually accepted it and got on with it. Made peace as it were with the situation instead of fighting it. Herman wasn't so keen on making peace with it though and he was tired of it. This is one reason why when the last Munsters movie was made in the 80s. He asked an insane amount for it thinking they would turn him down and fuck off... it backfired and they accepted his offer and so he did it.

As for Morticia you can all find her in an episode of Darren McGavin's The Night Stalker. The episode is called DEMON IN LACE she plays a sort of records keeper at the college Kolchak is investigating a crime at. It's a small role. But it's not Morticia in anyway but you know it's her.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Carolyn Jones as "Morticia" because you did have Anjelica Huston also playing her as well in the movie.

Yes, and Cassandra Peterson was very sexy as Elvira.

On a side note, Renee Townsend has a birthday on October 31st....

DSC_0330.jpg

My vote is with Renee Townsend!! :lovecoupl

bahodeme

Closed Account
It was the same for everyone in The Munsters as well more or less anyway. Herman, Grampa, Lily and Eddie. Fuck knows what happened to Marilyn after the show. But the rest were type cast in the extreme. I think Grampa eventually accepted it and got on with it. Made peace as it were with the situation instead of fighting it. Herman wasn't so keen on making peace with it though and he was tired of it. This is one reason why when the last Munsters movie was made in the 80s. He asked an insane amount for it thinking they would turn him down and fuck off... it backfired and they accepted his offer and so he did it.

As for Morticia you can all find her in an episode of Darren McGavin's The Night Stalker. The episode is called DEMON IN LACE she plays a sort of records keeper at the college Kolchak is investigating a crime at. It's a small role. But it's not Morticia in anyway but you know it's her.

Carolyn Jones was also in a soap opera called Capitol before she died.