• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In The Future!?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Question here, say we are able to clone ourselves and said clone pisses you off by either fucking your wife or bouncing way too many checks. Or something stupid, then you loose it and kill your clone. Now in court is that considered murder or can your lawyer get the charges dropped because well in theory it's you and this could be ruled as a suicide...I need some feedback here?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
What's to stop my clone from killing me if there are no repercussions?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
You couldn't claim the life insurance policy if you cap your clone, because that is suicide. But if it's a mindless automaton, then it's essentially a robot. If it thinks like you, talks like you, does everything like you, it's a sentient being. You're accused of murder then, in the puritanical society.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Utilization of ten foot pole: authorized.

Walking away from topic with no acceptable answer: indeed.

Unless "in the future" we can completely map and replicate another humans conciousness, while this clone may match you genetically, it won't in fact be another you.

So... to put it simply: You goin' down boi!

This is a simple question...the clone is not "you" any more than a twin is "you." A clone is a person who is genetically identical to you. That does not make them "you" or "yours."

Therefore, you will have committed murder if you kill them.

A better question in this vein is...in the future, if we're able to clone people...and the technology becomes available to produce a clone of yourself that does not have a brain...in other words, you can grow a "shell" clone of yourself that has everything a normal body would have....except a brain. This clone could be used to produce spare body parts for you as you age...etc.

Would that be ethically acceptable?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Another question:

If you fuck your clone, is that incest or masturbation?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
They should make a movie about this...oh wait, they did, The Prestige.

I would do my clone.

hmmmm....think of the financial possibilities too!