• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Immortality: Would you like to live forever / become immortal? why?

live forever ?

• definitely!

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • hmmmmm... don't really know

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • hell no!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • you and your stupid questions, lechepicha... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I did at one time,but not anymore.

Mayhem

Banned
My first thought was awesome. But then I think about the movie the Green Mile
where Paul Edgecomb manages to live a lot longer than the average person. And he points out about losing all the friends and loved ones he's had in life, and how after all that time he wants to die.

So I have to say, probably not

One thing about him was he keeps living, but he keeps getting older. Thats gotta suck. If part of the deal was I'd be 30 for all time, I'd be in. :nanner:

Lust

Lost at Birth
ok, if i could keep the body in the shape i am now, if i don't grow old, if i could travel around in time and not just be stuck in the linear passing of time that i currently am, and if i had 100 billion dollars (i like to spend money) then fuck yeah.

also, if i was able to be the hottest guy ever, (currrently i'm only in 8th place) that made women wet just by me being in the same 100 mile radius then...well, that'd be a perk, i think. hell i'd need half an eternity to complete the list of all the women i'd fuck. dont even get me started on how long it'd take to figure out what to do for dinner.

and if i ended up getting really bored then i'd go fuck up a lot of shit where they have the death penalty and when they injected me or fried me i'd jump up and yell "ha ha you fuckers!!!" i think this would qualify me as Jagger's mascot.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying." Woody Allen

If the woman I love were by my side, yes. Otherwise, it would be pointless.

My family & friends would die & I'd have to deal with the loss each time. Even though I would not die, I could lose limbs and get diseases that may not kill me, but could still hurt me.

What if WWIII broke out? Everyone around you would be dead & you'd be left all alone on a dead planet....

So no.

Well... It might be awesome, and it might be the worst thing you'd ever do. If I'd have the chance to turn it off by choice, though... Bring it on.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I think the curiosity of what happens after you die would get to me to much..

I would on the condition that I could off myself if need be. Sure would be interesting to see what's going on 10,000 or even a million years from now if we're still around.