• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Immigrants

The Finns do not want to take in any immigrants, but a certain number of refugees will be forced to receive every year.

Should people be allowed to decide the matter? (Referendum)

No offense, but it seems that the most of the refugees are criminals and do not go to work.

Finland has very few immigrants, but they cause a lot of problems :facepalm:

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
No offense, but it seems that the most of the refugees are criminals and do not go to work.

Finland has very few immigrants, but they cause a lot of problems :facepalm:
I don't know about Finland's situation, but unless you've done/seen all the proper statistics in context, I'd be very wary about believing that. Immigrant populations have always been easy targets for politicians and the media to dump their country's problems on and score easy points. Don't get me wrong, there has always been, historically, problems associated with immigrant populations and integration but in many cases these problems are highly exaggerated.

Many countries in Europe seem to be experiencing a troubling and unfortunate slide toward xenophobia, with nationalist parties gaining traction. No doubt the proponents of this movement will be spreading all sorts of information to gather people to their cause, and I'd wager that the vast majority of that information will be out of context, exaggerated, or blatantly not true.

Just be careful what you take as true.

Joshua1986

Closed Account
I think this is an inciendiary device topic a bit like a phosphorous grenade or napalm bomb best left to political discussion boards only away from freeones. Just saying.

I have absolutely no problem with people legally emigrating to the United States. None what so ever. However, the illegals.... that is a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Just be careful what you take as true.

I have nothing against the refugees, but it seems that the Finns do not like them.

Finland has always had to fight against foreign states, and maybe that's why foreigners perceived as a threat.

The Finns are willing to send money to the poor, but they do not want them to come here.

Mayhem

Banned
Illegal immigration=better street food. If the Finns just relax and face the inevitable, they'll be eating better tacos within a year.

P.S. Nice to see you back, assari. I missed you. :hatsoff:

I have absolutely no problem with people legally emigrating to the United States. None what so ever. However, the illegals.... that is a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Illegal immigrant are probably the poorest of the poor.

Developing countries birth rates are too high.

The Finns are willing to send money to the poor, but they do not want them to come here.

Why would they?

Immigrants, or invaders, whichever you prefer take jobs from citizens. The people aren't going to be allowed to decide because politicians/the rich want them for cheap labor. So unless the government is actually afraid of it's people it will continue especially in western/white countries.

In Russia the government is afraid of the people more than anywhere else probably. Thats why there is no crackdown on them killing invaders. Some boys convicted of doing it, and taping it, the judge who convicted them was killed.

Same in the U.S. Politicians will bullshit us about secure borders, but none of them want that. If they did they would be bombing the shit out of the real threat to america (mexican border jumpers) instead of doing it to arabs in the middle east in the name of jewish supremacy. They even go as far as using tax dollars to lock up citizens who do kill them.

Also, that judge who was killed by Jared Loughner, he awarded illegal mexican invaders a lawsuit against an actual citizen who stopped them crossing the border on his property. Justice was served in Tucson thanks to Jared Loughner.

Until more of that type of thing happens, and the politicians fear the people, our opinions mean shit to them. Their only concern is profit.

Soon there will be no such thing as an illegal mexican. There barely is now. If a mexican jumps the border, shits out 10 kids, we're supposed to feed them and educate them because they will grow up to be brain surgeons and scientists who discover the cure for cancer. Thats what Obama says anyway. And we can't send their parents back because that would just be mean. Not that that's even the issue anymore as much as the 10 kids.

Why would they?

Because the Finns want to help the poor people, but no one wants them to come here.

Would it be a good thing that all the world's poor people would be collected in one place?

Then it would be easier to feed and monitor them.

Poor people are not criminals, but they can cause big problems if they are allowed to move freely.

Because the Finns want to help the poor people, but no one wants them to come here.

Would it be a good thing that all the world's poor people would be collected in one place?

Then it would be easier to feed and monitor them.

Poor people are not criminals, but they can cause big problems if they are allowed to move freely.

Collected in one place? You mean their own countries? Your government wants them there more than you because they'll work cheaper, it has nothing to do with this humanist bullshit they preach to you.

If you wanted to help them you would leave them alone. The reason there is suffering in the third world is because there are too many of them. By feeding/helping them you're keeping more alive, to reproduce, so even more of them will be around to suffer in the future. Instead of trying to keep all of them alive you would euthanize some of them. Sterilize a large percentage of them at the very least to undo the damage you've done already. That is what would be done if anyone (anyone with common sense) actually cared about their suffering.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The people of a country should decide the policy of that country.
So long as such policy is non-genocidal, etc etc.

Could be a matter of perspective, but I never woke up thinking...let me move to Finland!

I guess as an immigrant myself I do feel I got something to say on the matter. I do not support illegal immigration. I came to America legally and played by the rules to find a nice, comfortable living. I have heard so many people saying "I came to the U.S. escaping from the criminals that are extorting money from me and the police won't help". Well, find a safer place to live. Does it really have to be the U.S.? How about Argentina or Chile? And if we in the U.S. were to just open the borders and let everyone in, what about those criminals that people say they're escaping from? They'll also come in and just continue extorting them, as it's happened in a few cases.

Also, if you do find a country where to emigrate that will take you, become familiar with that country's customs, language, traditions, and history, and adapt to them. As a Mexican born U.S. citizen I will not ask that my new adopted country become more like Mexico, in that case I'd just turn in my passport and go back to Mexico. I came to America because it WASN'T like Mexico. If you find the American government corrupt..... take a look at Mexico's. American politicians are in the minor leagues of corruption. And also pick a country you love, or at least respect. What's the use of moving to Finland, the U.S., the Netherlands, France or wherever and find yourself being bitter that this new country isn't like back home...Muslims, I'm lookin in your direction!!! That's an extreme example. At least Mexicans can find catholic churches here in the U.S. and for their religion and customs it's not offensive to see women in regular street clothes, but when Muslims move to another non-muslim country and demand that their new country adapt to them and not the other way around, in that case, move to another muslim country, what the fuck are you all doing here if you don't even like it? :dunno: Same reason I would never move to a muslim country, even the Emirates or Kuwait that are probably the most prosperous.

Illegal immigrants that are currently raping the system of resources will be this country's downfall. Arizona has the balls to do something about it and Obama is fighting them every step of the way!

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I find as an English Lady - whenever I travel overseas the world appears to be full of foreigners .... where do they all come from ;)