• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm Thinking About Placing A Web Cam in My Home

Mulani Rivera

Official Checked Star Member
Ok guys , after being in the adult video industry for 1 year and a half I Mulani Rivera have decided to slow down a bit and get back to dancing , but I am not going to let my fans who has been watching my videos down I am doing to place a web cam in my bedroom and bath room so my fans can see me masturbate and piss lol I will be doing this exclusively on my Adult Social Networking Site which is free ..if you have suggestion let see them posted

I especially like the bath room and masturbating parts

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Sounds good to me! I know I will tune in, except in the bathroom.:(

Photos, vidoes, dancing, webcam.....it don't matter I'm still going to pull my dick out and jerk to u!!! If ur hot ur hot, don't matter what ur doing, I will tune in

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mulani-rivera said:
Mulani Rivera[/URL][/B], post: 4902555, member: 378962"]Ok guys , after being in the adult video industry for 1 year and a half I Mulani Rivera have decided to slow down a bit and get back to dancing , but I am not going to let my fans who has been watching my videos down I am doing to place a web cam in my bedroom and bath room so my fans can see me masturbate and piss lol I will be doing this exclusively on my Adult Social Networking Site which is free ..if you have suggestion let see them posted

You should install a webcam in your garage while you work on your car engine or change the motor oil, that should spike your viewership. Guys like that type of stuff.

:2 cents:

Mulani Rivera

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the replies , It's not that I'm walking away from doing videos , just talking a break for now. I will return what I luv doing , but I love the idea of thousands of people watching me live in my home doing whatever lol

^ I think this is a brilliant idea while you take it easy for awhile :)

When are you cummin to dance out here in Southern Cali baby?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I sure will check into your bedroom cam. I second the garage cam idea. I love women getting oily and dirty for a bit :)