• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm the best at SoulCalibur 2

haha...
No one can defeat me at this game cause I'm the master!

So if there is any good player, express yourself and show me your skills :tongue:

No doubt...

With words you are the best.

SC2 failed to impress me. I enjoy weapon based fighters but nowhere near as much as your traditional hand-to-hand ones. IMO, nothing beats Capcom vs SNK 2 for a 2D beat 'em up and Dead Or Alive 3 is the best 3D beat 'em up.

Had a copy of it but returned it because it was, to put it frankly, boring. However, if we're talking about VF4:Evo, then there's no contest. I school those foo's! :)

Gordon Bennet said:
I enjoy weapon based fighters but nowhere near as much as your traditional hand-to-hand ones. IMO, nothing beats Capcom vs SNK 2 for a 2D beat 'em up and Dead Or Alive 3 is the best 3D beat 'em up.

this is true..

Soul Caliber is cool but hand-to-hand games like DOA & Tekken open up a wider range of fighting combos. Its harder to do a good combo when you're swinging a giant axe.

:D
z_kilikSC21.gif
z_voldo2.gif
:hatsoff:

Last edited:
The Tekken series sucks for now, the best Tekken was the arcade version of Tekken Tag Tournament ; Tekken 4 is bad taste cause full of bugs and just frames that makes combos guaranteed.

I totally disagree with you Gordon Benett, Capcom vs SNk 2 is NOT the best fighting game on 2D, and I know what I'm talking of -I had the japanese Dreamcast version of it for ages- yeah, it's the best 2D fighting game, in practice mode lol.
But when you begin the versus mode, you take Sagat, in K groove mode or Sakura in A groove and you have outpowered characters...

Imo, Super Street Fighter X and Street Fighter Zero 3; and more recently the Guilty Gear Series; the King of Fighters 2k3 are the best 2d fighting games ;)

I agree DOA 3 is one of the best fighting games on 3D -got it on my Xbox- but I would only place it on thirds position after Virtua Fighter 4 EVO, the BEST 3D fighting game and Soulcalibur 2 -cause I really like it :D -

:cool:

there is no denying the awesomeness of Marvel vs Capcom 2. I rock so hard at that game.

Blackheart
Juggernaught
Dr. Doom

Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance was a good release and had an awesome fighting system

God-bless Fatalitys :bowdown:

@thechosenone: haha your team is composed by tough warriors...

As far as I'm concerned, I take
Ryu
Cable
Cyclops
;)

@Laibach: I played a lot at MKDA, I took Sonya, Li Mei and Kitana -my type of girl lol- Midway is preparing the next one, called "deception" for the time being :D

Talim rules all!! Definitely my favorite from SC2
I was pretty dominating with Sophitia in soul caliber, but I don't do as well with her in SC2.

You'll 411 b3 pwNd by my l337 sk1llz:D :D

I think SC2 is a great game. The best 3d fighter I've ever played, although I've never played VF4:evo, which is really the only competition after the crapfest that was tekken 4. I've heard VF4 is VERY hard to play, and you have to really WORK to get good. I like how anyone can jump right into SC2, but a skilled player can still beat any buttonmasher.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is a great game for sure. In what other game can you get an 80 hit combo? No other game has ever come close to reaching the over the top style of MVC. Too bad Cable is such a cheap-ass mofo :mad: :D

However, I think my favorite 2d fighter has to be the KOF series. In '98 I go with:
Ralph
Heavy D
Ryo :)

Laibach said:
Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance was a good release and had an awesome fighting system

God-bless Fatalitys :bowdown:

I have a feeling the new Mortal Kombat -Deception is going to be even sweeter than the Deadly Alliance version. I heard the combo system & all the moves are enhanced and its going to have 30 new playable characters. NICE :D ...can't wat

@PittHawk: what does cheap-ass mofo mean?
Well I got kof'98 too, I lke to take:
Maï Shiranui
Robert Garcia
Ryo Sakazaki
btw you said:"In what other game can you get an 80 hit combo?" -----> you forgot Killer Instinct -the first one- on arcade version, 80 hits with Cinder ;)

@big lu: I saw the trailer of the next MK, and in this one there's a brand new fatality lol

Last edited:
Batman said:

@big lu: I saw the trailer of the next MK, and in this one there's a brand new fatality lol

Just a comment. No need to to get defensive dude- all I was saying is the new Mortal K is going to be totally rehashed & its going to be a better fighting game than the previous. Thats all. :)