• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm sorry but I need tips...

I really want to hook up with a girl, but I just don't know what to say. Like I can talk to girls real good, and they are all cool and like me, but when it comes to asking a girl out, I don't know what to say, I get nervous you know. I mean I'm not ugly, but I'm not the hottest guy in the world, How do you guys do it?

4G63

Closed Account
Just bite the bullet and do it. Fail misirably a few times, then you'll get it! You really need to just put yourself out there a few times and get hammered into the ground. You have to fail to win, just don't let it get you down. And remember you can always come back here and flame whatever girl shot you down, and get more advice.

Just go out there and be the best stunt101 you can be. You'll get her I know it.

stunt101 said:
I really want to hook up with a girl, but I just don't know what to say. Like I can talk to girls real good, and they are all cool and like me, but when it comes to asking a girl out, I don't know what to say, I get nervous you know. I mean I'm not ugly, but I'm not the hottest guy in the world, How do you guys do it?

Women really appreciate someone who is real and doesn't try to put on a front to make yourself seem like something you're not. Tell her that you find her attractive and interesting and if she'd be interested in going out sometime. If it's a girl who is really into you, she'll say yes. If not, it's not the end of the world. You'll find someone who will feel the same way. The most important thing to remember is to try. If you second guess yourself, (i.e. should I have talked to her?) you'll never forgive yourself.
I used to have the same problem. Then one day, I said to myself, "I'm gonna do it. The next girl I see that I'm really into, I'll ask her out." Turns out, that girl is my current girlfriend. Good things happen when they want to, but you have to take the first step and believe that it can happen.
I'll tell you the advice my dad told me...he who hesitates, masturbates.
Best of luck to you.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Just ask. The worst thing to hear is "no," but again, maybe she wasn't worth your time in the first place - that's how looked at it when I first was shot down.
Too bad when we get in a relationship, all is cool for a while, then BAM, psycho woman appears.

Go to the Bookstore and BUY the BESTSELLER hardbound when it comes to DATING/COURTING matey ! Good Luck !

Go up and just start talking. Be a ladies man but at the same time don't be a push over. Women like a guy that kinda has a tough side as well.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Bite the bullet and just ask...be cool, but be yourself.

Mate, one thing i have learnt is just be yourself, don't try and be someone you think she might like or want. At the end of the day if she doesn't like you, too bad....consider it her loss. Nothing worse than trying to make someone like you for who you really are not!!!!!

Just get out there and have fun, don't make yourself look like you are on the look out. I know this is such a cliche, and i heard it all the time, but it did happen for me, but it is so true.. "It will happen when you least expect it"........

Good luck mate. :thumbsup:

be yourself.... aproach her, a nice comliment never hurts but a nice compliment not a snobby ass remark about her ass legs or chest.
if she says no, then she wasnt meant for you... a girl who takes a compliment and wont even sit down and talk with you is not worth the time or effort

You may have read this advice already in this thread, but BE YOURSELF. The worst thing you can do is put up some cheese-ass false front that you'll either have to

a. Maintain
b. Give up so that she can see the real you, which she may not like as much as the front

Remember, there are LOTS of women on the planet, rejection from one means nothing.

Unless it's Erica Campbell. Then you must throw yourself from the highest tower. :rofl:

JW

hedonis said:
You may have read this advice already in this thread, but BE YOURSELF. The worst thing you can do is put up some cheese-ass false front that you'll either have to

a. Maintain
b. Give up so that she can see the real you, which she may not like as much as the front

Remember, there are LOTS of women on the planet, rejection from one means nothing.

Unless it's Erica Campbell. Then you must throw yourself from the highest tower. :rofl:

JW

ROFL...What if he takes that advice, and the girl that turns him down IS Erica Campbell? You've just killed a guy! :shock: I'm just kidding. That was funny though. :D

u know what?
the last time that I had a GF, I saw her, smiled and asked if I could stay with her for a bit...
ok, I was very lucky that time, but I was honest... I really wanted to stay with her and her beautiful smile.

One more thing dude, chances are she's thinking what you're thinking:

She's just as nervous as you
she wants to make a good impression too

The best advice as already been mentioned a few times: Be Yourself

If you're cool, be cool. If you're not, don't try to be. Don't "be" tough, don't "be" sensitive. Ask her questions and actually LISTEN to her answers, that way You Might have something to say or ask as a follow up. It's easy dude, as long as you don't think to much.

From a shy girl's point of view, I'd say go after her! For me, I'd be terribly afraid of asking a guy out and would probably just never ever tell him I have feelings for him. But that's just me. I definetly need the guy to make the first move. so ask her! I'm sure if she's into you, she's really nervous.

Hey dude, check this out: http://www.attractwomen.com.au/dating_tips_how_to_act_around_beautiful_women.html

It has some great tips. You will be fine! Go get the girl.