• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I mean, I know I'm handsome and all, but seriously dudes...no homo. :nono: I'm not trying to go to county for assault, because I had a friend that knocked a gay kid out with a right hook at this party one time and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees through all the judicial nonsense. I'm just waiting for one of them to get too close and therefore I can claim I was afraid and acting in self defense. :elaugh:

And FTR, I don't have a problem with gays, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly. :nono:

When I see clubs...with only guys in the line or named something like the "Gay Blade"....I just don't go in them.:dunno:

Or do you sport wide stances in restroom stalls too?:facepalm:

When I see clubs...with only guys in the line or named something like the "Gay Blade"....I just don't go in them.:dunno:

Or do you sport wide stances in restroom stalls too?:facepalm:

:elaugh:

Hmmmm, NO - none of the above. :mad:

Walk into a freakin' Walmart and some jagoff starts talking to me, or go to some community library and the pussies have to stare.

I though gay people had some sort of "gay-dar", as they say. That they could guess if the guy in front of them was gay or not.

I guess this is nothing but a legend...

I mean, I know I'm handsome and all, but seriously dudes...no homo. :nono: I'm not trying to go to county for assault, because I had a friend that knocked a gay kid out with a right hook at this party one time and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees through all the judicial nonsense. I'm just waiting for one of them to get too close and therefore I can claim I was afraid and acting in self defense. :elaugh:

And FTR, I don't have a problem with gays, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly. :nono:

I had one attack me when I was a kid in the 80's in a public bathroom and I knocked his fucking lights out. Now I don't have a problem with them but leave me the fuck alone. I have personal space ... respect it. they all want respect... well they have to give it first..... but I ramble....

I though gay people had some sort of "gay-dar", as they say. That they could guess if the guy in front of them was gay or not.

:elaugh:

I think the legend is if you dress nicely and take care of yourself as a guy you have to be queer.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
You're ass is hot. :booty:

Bingo...BS Scott stop dressing gay and staring at them (I mean, how do you know they're staring at you?:o)....

Get over your fuckin self. You are probably gay and afraid that feelings might out out of you if a gay man stands to close to you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
more words of wisdom from joev

where I live a lot of guys look at me.
i dont think its in a gay way , its just because i'm pretty jacked and stacked and not many guys here are.
too bad most chics aint into that here, they like the scrawny weaklings or pot bellied ape faces for the most part.

and personally, i would never hit a guy for saying something gay to me.
at least not the first time, touching is punishable by fist.

reminds me of this oldie but goody.

where I live a lot of guys look at me.
i dont think its in a gay way , its just because i'm pretty jacked and stacked and not many guys here are.
too bad most chics aint into that here, they like the scrawny weaklings or pot bellied ape faces for the most part.

So basically mostly everyone where you are looks at you like you're the misfit?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Maybe the gay dudes know something about Bloodshot he doesn't know about himself... Just sayin'.

What's the big deal, they're probably just flirting with you. Just tell them you're straight and not interested and they'll probably leave you alone. I don't know why all this hostility towards gay people.

Shifty

O.G.
What's the big deal, they're probably just flirting with you. Just tell them you're straight and not interested and they'll probably leave you alone. I don't know why all this hostility towards gay people.

Agreed. Plus, if the bar's closing and you've been striking out it's always nice to have a Plan B. :2 cents:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Hell, I don't mind being looked at. It is not only a rarity, but a compliment.
But, do not touch. This...this is for the ladies. And dirk. And whimsy. And Greg. Blueballs. Roald. m12, born, l3ggy, alex...ah. Hell. Butter my ass and call me a roll.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Agreed. Plus, if the bar's closing and you've been striking out it's always nice to have a Plan B. :2 cents:

It's true. In 90% of the world it's only the guy that takes the cock that is considered gay, so technically, you could get blown by every guy without crossing that line.

I been around gay guys and none of them try to assault me or anything. In fact most are pretty nice. Maybe you shouldn't threaten them or

I may not agree with it; but I'm not going to be mean about it. :hatsoff:

Though the two posts are kind of funny after your original. Wal-Mart? Community library? :wtf:

I see more foreigners (Spanish and Asians around me) at Wal-Mart than I do homosexuals. Library, I don't know, last time I was in there was to register to vote since I have moved in the past year and saw no gays. In fact I saw a couple cute girls; one behind the counter and another looking at the movie selection. No gays.

Of course this thread does screech joke/instigating thread. So I won't be serious after this post...

Maybe.

I find it hilarious when people say, "I don't have a problem with them, but if they come near me I'll knock them the fuck out." Clearly you have a problem with them. People like you are the reason so many are afraid to be themselves. JoeV is right. You need to get over yourself. Not every girl that talks to a guy is trying to fuck him. The same goes with gay men. Stop the hate.