• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm looking for this one classic Peter North babe/scene

britlover

Closed Account
Alright, let me see here:

When I had the clips on my old PC when I still had a file sharing program, it was like this: Discription of an Irish-redhead who did a North Pole scene w/ Peter North and at the end of his usually overtly long, fabulous cumshot, she was over whelmed, and it made it all the more joyfully raunchy and oddly erotic. She was breathing heavily and he asked "Do yo need a towel?" and she faked laughed. The discription was she was Irish-readhead but the scene only started once the sex was already going on, so I never cought her name. It all took place in a stand motel room. Loved the part with her ridign him, both smiling, and she finally takes off her bra.

She had pointy, not too attractive implants, but they were forgiveable. Like I said, she was about the only woman (I guess he never told her how much he ejaculates) that was very over wealmed by the cumshot. Can anyone help with this ? Clips whould be greatly apprechiated, but also, does anyone know her name and in which North Pole number DVD this was ? Big thanks in advance ...

britlover

Closed Account
Damn--so no one knows? The discription on the file was "Peter North bangs Irish Redhead. She seem's overwealmed by the cumshot."

She also badly faked laughed when it was all over, which was also oddly erotic. Man, I wish someone knew who she was and what the name of the North Pole episode was ...

britlover

Closed Account
keepfrosty said:
i've seen that seen but can't remember what film it's from

Yeah, it's on most file sharing programs, when you can search for his name,a nd pull it up, but I don't wanna download one right now with the computer I share for a few reasons.

Anyway, I hope someone can find it. I chould have swore I saw some of the infamous finishing jism clips sometime last year at some site, like sperm-shack or somethin' ...

britlover

Closed Account
wwxvii said:
Demi Fairbanks?

Big thanks, wwxvii.

I'll certainly do some searches on Demi Fairbanks. It still never said her name, but that sounds oddly familure. The video also consisted mostly of Peter poking her in her pooper, and then her vigerously riding him on top, smiling with her pointy implants a floppin'.

But it was the seminal classic cumshot that won over everybody's attetnion. I just can't talk about this enough. You guys have to see this clip--it's classic Peter North.

Big thanks, wwxvii ...

:)

britlover

Closed Account
Eh, I've seen some pics of her, and I don't believe it's her. Damn, now this is genuineally starting to bug me. Although it's also becoming like a personal quest for me, to find this chick's name.

Man I hope she hasn't been like some chicks, only shooting a video or two, and then giving it up and becoming another statistic ... (*sigh*)

britlover said:
Eh, I've seen some pics of her, and I don't believe it's her. Damn, now this is genuineally starting to bug me. Although it's also becoming like a personal quest for me, to find this chick's name.

Man I hope she hasn't been like some chicks, only shooting a video or two, and then giving it up and becoming another statistic ... (*sigh*)
It is Demi Fairbanks from "Pick up Lines-volume 2"--by Silverstone Video.Hope that helps

britlover

Closed Account
showtime69 said:
just downloaded this myself.

very good indeed :)

Hey showtime,

Oh really ? Where did you find clips, may I ask ? Anyway, yeah, as i said in the thread I started about hot starlets unfairly dodging the pop-shots, it's just such a turn on, her exausted reation. I still wounder what he eats and if he truely has an extra gland that produces all that baby batter ...:dunno: