• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

im live on cam

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I just love your one worders. If I log on will you say ugh once every 5 minutes? Its really sexy.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
What we need to do, is get some giant amplifiers, plug them in, and play the most rockinest, trippiest, loudest version of "Comfortably Numb" ever!

Fist your ass or GTFO!

I didn't realize that was your signature. When you combine that with what you said in the post, combined with the fact that you have links to watch you live......yeeeaaahhhh....

whats with all the HATE for real
why come on are we all kids or fucking what come on

:conehead: And you just about spelled all the words correctly too...you're getting better :thumbsup:

You're fun to fuck with...haven't you figured that out by now??!!

whats with all the HATE for real
why come on are we all kids or fucking what come on

Your grammer is horrible, did you get your GED?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Ay Yi Yi :facepalm:

This is just so wrong on to many levels for me. I dont mean it in my usual cynnical piss take sense, but over time this guy has actually given so much personal information through social websites, that it invites someone to fuck up his whole life. Now he has shown us potentially more than any living person should have to see through these "other" sites.

If next week I read the news title "Internet Teen Commits Suicide Over Web Exposure" and then proceeded to read a sob story article about a confused young man, at odds with the world and in pursuit of his sexual identity. I genuinely wouldnt give a shit, why? Because it has all but been invited here.

I'm the last person to judge, but Fallhell, you really have nothing to be proud of and have certainly no reason to feel a victim when this comes back to bite your ass in the real world. You might laugh at this but its anything but funny, I genuinely feel sorry for you.