• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm left wondering...

Brino

Banned
Where in the hell were all these teachers when I was in High School!?

First Teacher (kinda glad I didn't have her)

There's a second teacher.

Yes there's a third teacher.

There's even a fourth teacher.

A fifth teacher, are you kidding me! (definitely glad I didn't have her :eek: )

But wait, there's even a sixth teacher. (Holy Shit! I'm originally from Sacramento)

A seventh teacher! This is just getting ridiculous.

Do I have to mention her?

Seriously, what do you guys and gals think about this!?

Last edited:
It's happening here in Australia too... Although I did have a Female Teacher that I was fixated on when I was in my early Teens... She was about 25 and had a body that would have rivaled any of the ladies from Polish Busty.... If she had put it on me, I would have jumped at the chance and I would have taken my secret to the grave!!!

http://www.mako.org.au/karenellisart6.html

XanderJack

Banned
When I went to high school, my spanish teacher was fired for stripping and having sex at the senior party.

Union Jax

Banned
My english teacher used to call me "babe" and when i wanted some help with something....she would come over and lean down right in front of me with a loose top on.

I was only 12 or something but what a view :D

#7 is hot! id definately do her. hey if a hot babe like her wants to take advantage of me in my underage then i'm all for it! i wouldn't rat on her though, cuz thats just wrong!

:eek: :throwup: "A union would be the second marriage for Letourneau, who was a 34-year-old married mother of four when she began a relationship with the then-12-year-old student. It would be the bridegroom's first." $10 says they're divorced within 6 months. lol

And yeah, #7 is a cutie. Too bad she's a pedophile/rapist. lol :eek:

Funny how they get jailed and shit. They lads involved at the time were probably the envy of all their mates and loved every damn second of it! :)

can someone explain me why medias keep saying that young american girls lose their virginity in early ages (like 12/13 years old) and your laws allow to arrest someone busted having sex with a 16yo?

georges

Staff member
the lack of cock in the pussy and in the ass explains why these teachers act like this.

That's sick, I mean, sure they might have liked it, but still, the fact that people like that exist in today's society is disturbing, makes me kinda worried for any kids I may have in the future. I know our gym teacher in middle school was terrible! he'd slap student's asses and he'd always walk into the girls changeroom unannounced and stuff.

Georges, it has nothing to do with whether these sick fucks are getting laid or not. They're predatory sickos who abuse children, and they use their age and experience to manipulate and abuse the kids. I'm glad they get busted. People seem to think it's cool for a guy student to be "nailing" his female teacher, but if it were a male teacher and a female 13 year-old girl, holy shit it would be huge news!!!

Bottom line is that these are people in a position of power and influence over CHILDREN, and they should not be having sex with them. It's fucking sick.
:ban: :mad: :ban: :mad:

georges said:
the lack of cock in the pussy and in the ass explains why these teachers act like this.

georges

Staff member
I understand your point nightfly yes these people are scum and brain damaged. What they do is pedophilia. Pedophiles should be sentenced to death. :ban: :violent:

Union Jax

Banned
georges said:
I understand your point nightfly yes these people are scum and brain damaged. What they do is pedophilia. Pedophiles should be sentenced to death. :ban: :violent:

They should have their necks sliced :)

imo there is no difference between 2 teenagers having sex and an adult with a teenager. The teenager is still young, no matter who's having sex with him/her... So, I don't agree about the word pedophilia. I do agree that some people "use their age and experience to manipulate and abuse " someone else.

I think all male students have some kind of sexual urge for their female teachers whilst going through puberty. When you look back on it though you think to yourself "urrggghh" and discover she was really a dog.

The fact is female teachers who prey on male students will always be treated differently to male teachers who prey on young girls. Is this right? Who am I to say. One thing I will say though is it says a lot for the sanity of these teachers when they are unable to form relationships with people their own age and end up forming relationships with their students. These teachers really shouldn't be put in those positions of responsibility!!

I think there should not be a difference in punishment if the offender is a female.But that seem to be happening here too.Too bad.