• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm Brianna Jordan and new here!

Brianna has my vote in the best legs contest/poll.

Welcome.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brianna-jordan said:
Brianna Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 2992921, member: 282907"]Lol! Thanks so much guys for making me feel welcome! I appreciate all the support I can get! ;)

I think they just posted another FO gallery of my Aziani shoot! Its HOT check it out!

XOXOX
Bri
www.BRIANNAJORDAN.com

Many guys will jerk off to this!

Here's a little about what I'm up to this year!

What? you ask! ....
I am teaming up with some of the HOTTEST XXX girls and doing my very 1st g/g galleries and videos-EXCLUSIVELY on briannajordan.com! I am also launching my NEW store where you can buy items from my closet, like my wet panties from my shoots and videos!, you will be able to order custom videos, say you'd like to see me in the shower touching myself and saying your name!-we can make that happen!!!

You can also get autographed magazine's I am featured in or just about any of your favorite pics of me autographed!

In addition to all of this I am adding a new feature where all my loyal customers are eligible for discounts after a certain number of months that you are with me!

I am very excited, this is going to be a great year for everyone I just know it! I know it has been rough with all the politics and the uncertain economy but at lease I can provide you with a distraction from everything! Be sure to join me almost EVERY Friday night at 5pm PST for my LIVE shows where you can learn all about me AND get to see me strip down and even get a little naughty!!! I am really excited to see the first cover magazine being released in stores in just a few short weeks! Remember to grab your copy of LOW RIDER!!! Feel free to email your comments and requests for my site!!! xxoo

www.BRIANNAJORDAN.com

I would tare yo ass up!!! :)