ban-one Works for panties Jul 4, 2015 #21 bofuvum said: Not for me. Premium Link Upgrade what are you all looking at? Click to expand... Sucks to be you. I doubt this is want you're wanting in response to your question, but currently I'm watching a baseball game.
bofuvum said: Not for me. Premium Link Upgrade what are you all looking at? Click to expand... Sucks to be you. I doubt this is want you're wanting in response to your question, but currently I'm watching a baseball game.
ban-one Works for panties Jul 4, 2015 #23 Good for you. And hopefully the someone else will be just as accepting.
Member2019 Jul 4, 2015 #24 bofuvum said: Yes, so I can have a relationship with SOMEONE else. Click to expand... ban-one said: The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, just as long as the SOMEONE takes precedent. Click to expand... My wife's thoughts exactly.
bofuvum said: Yes, so I can have a relationship with SOMEONE else. Click to expand... ban-one said: The two don't have to be mutually exclusive, just as long as the SOMEONE takes precedent. Click to expand... My wife's thoughts exactly.
Rane1071 For the EMPEROR!! Jul 4, 2015 #26 Giving up on porn? We're gonna' have to take away your 'man card'. Premium Link Upgrade jk.
Ace Boobtoucher Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol Jul 4, 2015 #27 I'm thinking of taking my relationship with porn to the next level. That's right, I'm asking porn to move in with me.
I'm thinking of taking my relationship with porn to the next level. That's right, I'm asking porn to move in with me.
Supafly Back for Good Bronze Member Jul 4, 2015 #28 bofuvum said: Freeones is not my god. Change that ****. Click to expand... Oh, you have the golden road ahead of you: Git postin' And once you reach 10.000 posts on your counnt, you can write your own title, any time, anything Now off you go :thumbsup:
bofuvum said: Freeones is not my god. Change that ****. Click to expand... Oh, you have the golden road ahead of you: Git postin' And once you reach 10.000 posts on your counnt, you can write your own title, any time, anything Now off you go :thumbsup:
CrimsonBolt I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING Jul 4, 2015 #30 Breaking Up With Porn? :1orglaugh Why doing that? the world is so sad without it, I'm sure you've gonna come back dick in hand in two days
Breaking Up With Porn? :1orglaugh Why doing that? the world is so sad without it, I'm sure you've gonna come back dick in hand in two days
DP_LOVER Jul 4, 2015 #31 tried to do that a number of times. Even deleted my collection and cancelled my accounts, but i keep coming back. Fact is i love porn, but i dont let it take over my life. It is easy to find a balance.
tried to do that a number of times. Even deleted my collection and cancelled my accounts, but i keep coming back. Fact is i love porn, but i dont let it take over my life. It is easy to find a balance.
moville88 Jul 5, 2015 #38 Ace Boobtoucher said: I'm thinking of taking my relationship with porn to the next level. That's right, I'm asking porn to move in with me. Click to expand... Couldn't have said better myself. I'M A PROUD AND HAPPY PORN NERD!!!
Ace Boobtoucher said: I'm thinking of taking my relationship with porn to the next level. That's right, I'm asking porn to move in with me. Click to expand... Couldn't have said better myself. I'M A PROUD AND HAPPY PORN NERD!!!