• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'M BACK! Kinda.

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Very glad to see you are doing quite better, Kimora. Been thinking about you a lot since the accident. I do miss you thoughtful posts.
Now, show us your ti...oh...wait. You did. Sorry. How rude of me.

Thanks so much! Haha are you kidding? I'm dying to! Going to be doing a movie review on Sophie Dee's ToplessMovieReviews.com soon, so I'll let everyone know when its up! ;)

Welcome back, buttercups! I missed you and glad to see you :xoxo:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Welcome back!!!

So good to see you are getting better

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Well I am glad to see that you are back in some way or the other. And you'll be back good as new, that I can assure you of. I mean I am still working on healing people with my hands. But in all seriousness, I am glad you are doing much better on the mend. Remember don't overdo it, stay the course, and everything is going to be alright.

Welcome BACK KK!! Thankfully you're better.....

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'm happy you're doing better!

Hey! Really glad to see you doing as well as you are, and I'm confident your therapy will get you back to "normal" in no time at all.

Hope you're able to get back into the saddle soon. :D

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'm glad your doing better Kimora. Just take it day by day till your fully recovered.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Welcome back Sexiness!!! :D I am glad too see your back on your feet. I know your physical therapy has gotta be hard work but I know you wanna make a 100% recovery so were all keeping you in our thoughts until you achieve your health and happiness again.. :iloveyou::bowdown:

Welcome back, I was wondering the other day why I haven't seen you post in a while, guess I missed the accident details. Hope the rest of your recovery goes smoothly!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's good to see that you're still among the living.

WOW, thanks for all the love guys! :) I'm only getting better this fast 'cause I had so many people hoping I'd get better. Muahhhh.

111480687cb2e0ddf8d99bc0ab9abc0dc647c10c.jpeg

Sexy and smart, my favorite combination.