• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm 23, and I just got a circumcision...

I'm cut and I thank God for that. I honestly thought I was born that way, it being that way and all all these years. Personally I don't particularly like talking about penis, which is why I probably never got into this whole "debate."

Flame wars a-brewin'. I can smell it in the air....

Smells like .... *sniff* .... smegma.

:rofl2::throwup: :funnyshit:

Oh, look! The Youtube videos have come out.

Yeah. Everyone's caricature here is complete. We just need Petra to come into this thread to ask for penis pictures.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Ouch, to the OP I wish you the best I sincerely do but you left a hanging curveball over the plate by starting this thread on this board, just fyi! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Good luck on fucking again we will all be here waiting in anticipation for the update :rolleyes:

Enjoy your new life.

I was cut when I was about 12 or 13 and there are days I wish I wasn't but there are days I'm glad I am.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
hows the pain? yikes.

being in the states, im conditioned to appreciate circumcision. uncut wangs kind of freak me out. im sure glad im cut. and ill do it to my kids if i have any.

when i see an uncut dingdong on film, it basically ruins the scene for me. to each their own i guess.

Kingdmen, I got cut when I was 33 & I love it... ENJOY Brother! :glugglug:

..& so does my wife, she thought uncut wasa gross & nasty!!

Kingdmen, I got cut when I was 33 & I love it... ENJOY Brother! :glugglug:

..& so does my wife, she thought uncut wasa gross & nasty!!

nice! that's great to hear! lol.

my brother and my dad say the exact same thing, about their sex and about how their partners felt

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is good news for you, since now jacking off will take you half as much time. :banana: