• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm 23, and I just got a circumcision...

I just wanted to share that I got a circumcision done this past Friday...I'm 23 years old (I don't know what the age on my profile is, but I'm 23 in real life).

When doing my research on it, I realized just how controversial and heated this topic can get. I did it because I was having extreme difficulties when having sex. It pinched and hurt. Aside from the physical pain and potential for the skin to rip, it had a lot of mental strain on me too (as silly as that sounds). Sex became a stressful chore for me..that's not what sex should be about. 8 times out of 10 I wasn't able to do it, that's a huge ego killer, which impacted every other part of my life. This got worse as I got older btw.

Anyway, I had a condition called phimosis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

I tried the tropical cream, didn't work. I decided to just go all out. My dad did it at age 30 (eek) and my brother at age 19 (he's now 27 and married). Both of them said they loved every minute of being circumcised. We all had that condition.

I don't know where I'm going with this...but if anyone has any questions etc, feel free to ask. When I can fuck again, I'll be sure to post an update on how it feels compared to not being circumcised.

Ps. I can't engage in any sexual activity (ie. all forms of orgasming, including masturbation) for 6 weeks...SIX WEEKS. Since I hit puberty, I have NEVER gone that long..not even close to 6 weeks. This is gonna be the worst 6 weeks of my life. lol

Pss. Circumcise your kids..if you disagree (or agree) with me, do post :)

King

Last edited:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I wish I was not circumcised.

Your body, your choice... doing it to kids is just plain wrong. glad we don't do that s*** here in Europe.

but look at the pain I had to go through, if the kids skin is too long then why wouldn't you circumcise it? save the poor boy from the hassle i'm going through right now...

Really... we don´t do it in Europe?

That´s news to me....

I'm glad you're cut. :lovecoupl

This is a silly topic. Some people do it, some don't. Some people pierce their ears, some don't. Whatever. Don't tell people they are right or wrong because of what you have experienced or what you believe.

But to the OP - I'm sorry you had to go through the pain of having it done later in life, and I'm sorry about the 6 weeks you must endure. I hope things go smoothly, and your next orgasm is so good, you pass out.

Too long?!? He'll grow into it!!! :dunno:

but i'm 23, and i didn't! why would i make my kid go through the shitty feeling of "i don't think i can perform, i'm going to disappoint her" and then feeling the physical and mental pain of failing to fuck 8 out of 10 times.

if you ask me, that's more cruel than snipping some skin when the kid is newly born.

don't get me wrong, i've had great sex..i did this so i can have more of that without the hassle of the extra skin getting in the way most of the time.

but look at the pain I had to go through, if the kids skin is too long then why wouldn't you circumcise it? save the poor boy from the hassle i'm going through right now...

to long??? what are you talking about? that thing is there to reduce friction and protect the head. it also has thousands of nerve endings in it. to believe that a baby wont feel that is ridiculous. he can feel it, but he won't remember it when he gets older. here in the old world it's not an issue at all. I don't know why you Americans all of a sudden has started cutting it off.

to long??? what are you talking about? that thing is there to reduce friction and protect the head. it also has thousands of nerve endings in it. to believe that a baby wont feel that is ridiculous. he can feel it, but he won't remember it when he gets older. here in the old world it's not an issue at all. I don't know why you Americans all of a sudden has started cutting it off.

I was born in Syria, my dad got his done in Syria. I'm from the old world, thanks.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
What do you mean? what country are you from? I don't mean it doesn't happen at all, but not on the scale as in the US by far. of course, there are Jews and Muslims in Europe.

I´m from the far north...

But in saying that it doesn´t happen in Europe you have basically said that Jews and Muslims don´t exist, or even people that do it for medical reasons. Its a good thing to think before typing.

And please ignore my signature in this case...

I´m from the far north...

But in saying that it doesn´t happen in Europe you have basically said that Jews and Muslims don´t exist, or even people that do it for medical reasons. Its a good thing to think before typing.

And please ignore my signature in this case...

what I meant was, It's not done by the majority of people.