• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illegal immigrant, real-life spiderman offered french citizenship after saving toddler

Mamoudou Gassama is an illegal migrant from Mali. He lives in Paris.
Today he was offered french citizenship by president Emmanuel Macron after he climbed off a building with his bare hands to save a toddler from falling to the ground

But you know, as the Right says, migrants have nothing to offer us to the country but drug and crime. They just come here to leech off welfare and rape our girls.

Good on the guy.

Funny how every mention of this guy starts with "Illegal Immigrant". Shouldn't it just be "Man rescues child"?

Good on the guy.

Funny how every mention of this guy starts with "Illegal Immigrant". Shouldn't it just be "Man rescues child"?

Why ? I mean, when an illegal commits a crime, the Right always notices the crime was commited by an illegal so why would I silence the fact that this guy is an illegal ?

Before some rtight-wing nu say I'm a left-wing nut-job who want open borders, let me clarify my position :
I am NOT supporting open borders
I am not supporting not taking any migrant in the country
My position is we should sort-out these people, determine which of them are here to start a new life, find some safe-haven from war and persecution, is willing to adap, to lezrn the language, get a job, etc. and who is there to leech off welfare, sell drug, do crime, etc.

If more illegals were like that guy and less for themselves and gaming the system then there wouldn’t be the animosity toward them that there is.
He did a heroic thing and we like the cut of his jib but his act of heroism still doesn’t excuse the millions that come to take advantage of a system and its loopholes.

georges

Staff member
If more illegals were like that guy and less for themselves and gaming the system then there wouldn’t be the animosity toward them that there is.
He did a heroic thing and we like the cut of his jib but his act of heroism still doesn’t excuse the millions that come to take advantage of a system and its loopholes.

Ditto :yesyes:

The toddler was a crisis actor. Unfortunately, Mr. Gassama being the dupe that he is, fell for it, thankfully not literally.

Wake up people.

Was this staged? Looks like it.

There a few that actually give a damn about living in this country of opportunity. Sadly majority only want to abuse system. Never know until talk to them. Most even voted Trump because they are busy going through legal process to be legit.