• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I’ll build that pipeline even ‘if I have to do it myself’

Does anybody see the irony in this? Calls me a bunch of big talk and then goes on a rant on how Canada doesn't matter to the US? :dunno:

Actually, ultimately it's not "big talk," if we clean house. There is oil in America and in American waters, but our politicians are a bunch of you-know-whats, so if we could man the phuck up, yes, we really would not need you - certainly not need you for oil.

Does anybody see the irony in this? Calls me a bunch of big talk and then goes on a rant on how Canada doesn't matter to the US? :dunno:

We have more guns than you and your sheeple. Wanna wage a war? :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Seems a little fiscally unresponsible just because you have your panties in a bunch.

Wait...What? A Presidential candidate telling us that he is going to lay some pipe. At last an honest politician. Someone who tells us before he gets elected that he plans on screwing us.

Shifty

O.G.
This is what I love about you god damned Canadians. And you know I am serious Plasma Twat. You guys truly HATE us, just admit it. You hate everything about the country. I hope some day all this vitriol for your "friend" to the south comes back to SLAP your arrogant asses right back in the face.

Well fark me.

Y'all have a nice day.

Seriously, BS ... you're the first American that I have ever witnessed refer to Canadians as 'arrogant'. :dunno:

You seriously need to calm down fella; Plasma mentions Canada shipping oil to China and you go fucking apeshit.

:facepalm:

Seriously, BS ... you're the first American that I have ever witnessed refer to Canadians as 'arrogant'. :dunno:

You seriously need to calm down fella; Plasma mentions Canada shipping oil to China and you go fucking apeshit.

Orly? You honestly don't think plenty of Canadians have an inflated sense of self-worth? What planet are you living on? Christ, fella, even Americans have an inflated sense of self-worth. Every country to a certain extent likely is at least a little arrogant. It's not an outlandish statement by any means.

And I did NOT go apeshit. Don't trip out, brehhhh.

Shifty

O.G.
Orly? You honestly don't think plenty of Canadians have an inflated sense of self-worth? What planet are you living on? Christ, fella, even Americans have an inflated sense of self-worth. Every country to a certain extent likely is at least a little arrogant. It's not an outlandish statement by any means.

ya rly ... You insulted Plasma. He never insulted you.

ya rly ... You insulted Plasma. He never insulted you.

Can't really see that I did (other than saying he is "arrogant" and hates America, if those are insults), but if I did, he's a big boy...he can handle himself.

I'll say it myself, PLENTY of Americans ARE arrogant. Happy? I believe it too!

PlasmaTwa2

It's not an inflated sense of self-worth in this instance, although I'd say it certainly is on your own part with the whole "cleaning the house" thing that I don't understand. But, here's how I see it: Here you have the Republican nominee saying, in a moment of his own inflated sense of self-worth, that Americans are essentially entitled to the resources of another country. The problem with that is that building the pipeline is not the best choice for Canada at this moment. It is in our best interest to diversify and use oil to give us access to China and the rest of Asia, not further economic ties with the US with a pipeline that will provide Americans with oil and jobs and Canadians with practically nothing. It's not an inflated sense of self-worth to say this when another country is making their desire for our oil so apparent; you want it and we don't have to give it to you, so obviously our self-worth is a little larger than it would be normally.

It's also not arrogant of me to be against increasing economic ties with the US. It's just being smart.

It's not an inflated sense of self-worth in this instance, although I'd say it certainly is on your own part with the whole "cleaning the house" thing that I don't understand. But, here's how I see it: Here you have the Republican nominee saying, in a moment of his own inflated sense of self-worth, that Americans are essentially entitled to the resources of another country. The problem with that is that building the pipeline is not the best choice for Canada at this moment. It is in our best interest to diversify and use oil to give us access to China and the rest of Asia, not further economic ties with the US with a pipeline that will provide Americans with oil and jobs and Canadians with practically nothing. It's not an inflated sense of self-worth to say this when another country is making their desire for our oil so apparent; you want it and we don't have to give it to you, so obviously our self-worth is a little larger than it would be normally.

It's also not arrogant of me to be against increasing economic ties with the US. It's just being smart.

Cleaning house, for one example, meaning getting rid of all the environmentalist fucks, politicians and the twit of a president we have in office for interfering with this

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...try-is-held-hostage-by-u-s-in-pipeline-debate

They also stymie our own national production, which pisses me off far more.

PlasmaTwa2

Cleaning house, for one example, meaning getting rid of all the environmentalist fucks, politicians and the twit of a president we have in office for interfering with this

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...try-is-held-hostage-by-u-s-in-pipeline-debate

They also stymie our own national production, which pisses me off far more.

Oh trust me, I hate the environmentalists just as much as you. Especially the Europeans, but I guess they'd rather want to buy their oil from the Saudis or some backwards country than a first world democracy.

Oh trust me, I hate the environmentalists just as much as you. Especially the Europeans, but I guess they'd rather want to buy their oil from the Saudis or some backwards country than a first world democracy.

I'm all for protecting our National forests and shit but at times they take that shit way too far. We can do sensible things and really increase our production. Americans are getting killed at the pump.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Hold him to that. If he wins, demand he spend the next couple of months/years out in the field digging and helping to lay said pipeline.

Nothing else matters!
:yesyes:
I think the US of A should go into way more energy-efficient houses, mobiles and so on, and you are pretty much good to go.

The fat cars and noninsulated homes are what kills you.
I agree with the energy efficiency, but they need to target more than merely the homes of the rich.
Shhh.
Canadians have no right for their voices to be heard.
:tongue:
If I remember correctly then you were somewhat less than successfull in the last war you waged against Canada.
As the current state of affairs stand, your country is bankrupt and your military is corrupt and I see no chance of your M1s beating the Canuk's Leo2s. just a heads up :D

Of course he goes apeshit. Certain sectors of american society see the rest of the world as nothing more than servants. That they should deal with a rival on better terms than dealing with the 'states is offensive to those who believe that everybody else should pay deference.
We'll probably buy the oil from the cheapest place. You may be familiar with Capitalism...
As it is many Europeans want to lose the reliance upon fossil fuels, but I assure you that European politicians consider their populace's desires every bit as much as your new-world politicians.