• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'll Be Seeing Kelly Clarkson In Concert Tomarrow.

Tomarrow I'm going to See Kelly Clarkson Live in Concert @ The Manhatten Center & it Starts 6:00PM But i'm getting there Early in The Morning to be The 1St 1 In. :thefinger :) & I'll be Buying a Kelly Clarkson T-Shirt if they have Any? & I'll be Eating out Tomarrow Afternoon @ TGIF Friday's & i'll let you all know how the Kelly Clarkson Concert went down. & I'll be Sitting Around The Front Row. :cool: well let you all know how it worked out, Laterz.

well I Think Kelly Clarkson is 1 Hot Girl in My Opinion & in My Eye's. :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
Union Jax said:
Hot...fair enough

Talent...nope

Wouldnt waste my cash. :2 cents:

lmao, come on m8, gotta be happy for the guy. I think it's great and he's really lucky to be meeting these celebs, especially the sweet and hot Katie Holmes. :D

I Love her Music, I Think she's a great Artist. :)

RKO!!!05 said:
lmao, come on m8, gotta be happy for the guy. I think it's great and he's really lucky to be meeting these celebs, especially the sweet and hot Katie Holmes. :D
in my opinion, i think her music is AOK. :)

:cool: hope it happens to me? :confused: :)

awesome! she's such a pretty girl, and not a bad artist either, I really like a lot of her songs, hope you get to meet her or get an autograph or something!

^ I Hope it Happens? :confused: :) :) :) :)

Phil77

Banned
Well I think she is hot, and can actually sing when she not being American Idol's puppet.

QBall1970

Banned
Only one opinion among many, my friend... let the guy have his moment of glory. It's not every day that a person gets to meet someone relatively famous.

:hatsoff:

4G63

Closed Account
She does have a hellavu good voice, I like artist that don't lipsynch. Plus pop is pop, at least she can do it live. Plus goddamn she has a A++ ass, you get a chance Mandy4ever you smack that bootie.