• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you won the lotto tommorrow what would you do?

[color=511ff]If it was a stagering amount, I'd give a nice chunk to each close family member. Donate a big chunk to third world developments. Then buy a modest but very nice house for myself (too big and I get lost hehe), and smaller holiday homes in certain countries.

Next up would be the mother of all parties - hire out something cool and invite everyone!

Finally, probably carry on working part time for nothing to get me out and about, but spend the rest of the time writing.[/color]

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I would be lying on a beach in St. Lucia with my laptop open surfing Freeones !!!!!

jod0565

Member, you member...
Amazing that the first post would have 001 saying he'd still work. The hell with that, I'd be golfing.

I'd retain the services of both a lawyer and a financial planner/accountant, pay off my debts, and make plans for the future (career and retirement), and take it from there...

None of this "I'd buy 5 houses and 10 cars and give a lot to my friends" crap. Look at pro athletes who never knew how to handle their money...

Anyway...lol

Brino

Banned
I'd buy 5 houses and 10 cars and give a lot to my friends! :D

Seriously, I would buy a new car because mine sucks, it's always breaking down. Then I'd use the rest of the money for gas, have you seen gas prices lately!? It's insane!

jod0565

Member, you member...
I have gas right now, I think.

Do the pre need thing, give sum to my family, and travel to a few places in the US that I'd like to see. Get a new car, also.

I would buy-out Freeones...
Imagine being boss of this site and all the babes involved with it.. :thumbsup:

XanderJack

Banned
I would save a lot of it, buy a new modest house and an economical and enviroment friendly car, then use the rest to just travel. I guess I would give some to my family and a few close friends.

RKO!!!05

Banned
I would share whatever the amount among all the members in my immediate family, and whatever is left over I'll give to charity. :) I actually thought about this last night.

The lottery is a proverbial fool's tax. Complete waste of money. It's often referred to as "the poor man's" tax as well. You'll see these $5 an hour laborers cashing their paychecks and walking over to a gas station and dropping $50 on lottery tickets on a weekly basis. They might win $20 every few weeks, but they're tossing money out the window... Sure, ONE in every so many million people DOES win, but it's a pipe dream. I hate lotteries and have never played one. I don't even buy the instant scratch-off tickets. Never have, never will. :ban: