• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you were a superhero, what would be your power and outfit?

E.coli Man

Superpower: projectile diarrhea up to 3 football fields in distance.

Can do the job of 5 police battalions and National Guard in riot/crowd control in a fraction of the time.

Costume: Assless Harley riding chaps and Darth Vader mask.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I haven't come up with a name for it yet, but it would basically be this: Have you ever heard the expression "Ten feet tall and bulletproof.."?

My power would be that after enough booze I would be ten feet tall and bulletproof.

Easy. I'd have Rogue's powers. You know. That Rogue
250px-RogueCoverv3.jpg

You can permanently steal everyone else's powers. I'd take all of Superman's abilities, Daredevil's heightened senses and Professor X's telekinesis.

Don't know what I would want to look like though.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Easy. I'd have Rogue's powers. You know. That Rogue
250px-RogueCoverv3.jpg

You can permanently steal everyone else's powers. I'd take all of Superman's abilities, Daredevil's heightened senses and Professor X's telekinesis.

Don't know what I would want to look like though.

She's the first thought I had. And if you end up looking like her, we could totally go out.

All of my faves don't even have powers (Batman, Green Arrow), two have super soldier serums (Deathstroke, Captain America), so I'd probably want that, outfit wise either Arrow or Deathstroke from the CW version of Arrow.

I'd be Awesomeman.

Awesomeman has no powers and it actually really lame. However because everyone "knows" he's a superhero they convince themselves that he's like really awesome because he has the perfect cheesy grin (and the whitest teeth) and wears an impressive looking white and blue costume that covers his beer belly and feeble body with a fake six pack and fake bulging muscles. The real hero is his young sidekick who is incredibly smart and strong but has self confidence issues and is happy for Awesomeman to take all the credit because Awesomeman is his/her only friend. Its rumoured later in the series when people start to wise upto Awesomemans lack of ability, that his real power is to bring out the potential of kids but when an outing of schoolkids being supervised by Awesomeman, all somehow get stuck at the top of a large crane that rumour is quickly quashed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
All of my faves don't even have powers (Batman, Green Arrow), two have super soldier serums (Deathstroke, Captain America), so I'd probably want that, outfit wise either Arrow or Deathstroke from the CW version of Arrow.

Batman and Green Arrow DO have super powers. The power of wealth. That's the best super power ever.

You really wouldn't want those three's combined memories and anguish with you forever though, that would drive you mad. Rogue strugged with just Miss Marvel knocking around in there but Charles Xavier, Matt Murdock and Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman??? That's fucking Michel Roux Jr's recipe for batshit crazy.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Batman and Green Arrow DO have super powers. The power of wealth. That's the best super power ever.

I do think, looking at what happens today, if I had the riches of, say, Bill Gates etc., I would laugh at people wanting to be able to lift 1000 tons or jump over mountains.

People like him shape and change the world from their office desk, without breaking a sweat or fearing Kryptonite.