• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you love the "vs Capcom" fighting games.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q4ToVfNf8

You'll enjoy Tatsunoku vs Capcom. I don't have much knowledge of the Tatsunoku comic company, but from what I've heard they're very popular in Japan, and to a lesser extent the U.S. (they're the creators of Samurai Pizza Cats and Speed Racer). It's basically Marvel vs Capcom 3, in spirit. The game is well worth the import, I assure you. It's a blast to play with friends, almost as enjoyable as Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

It's unfortunately not getting a release outside Japan, but the rumor is Capcom may be thinking of replacing the Tatsunoku characters with Marvel characters to get it out to the states and Europe. Cross your fingers if you're a Marvel vs Capcom fan.

the vs series rocked....wasn't there a RP game that was like Capcom vs Namco that was never released states side?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q4ToVfNf8

You'll enjoy Tatsunoku vs Capcom. I don't have much knowledge of the Tatsunoku comic company, but from what I've heard they're very popular in Japan, and to a lesser extent the U.S. (they're the creators of Samurai Pizza Cats and Speed Racer). It's basically Marvel vs Capcom 3, in spirit. The game is well worth the import, I assure you. It's a blast to play with friends, almost as enjoyable as Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

It's unfortunately not getting a release outside Japan, but the rumor is Capcom may be thinking of replacing the Tatsunoku characters with Marvel characters to get it out to the states and Europe. Cross your fingers if you're a Marvel vs Capcom fan.

hey does it play on us systems and where can i get it if it does

this game is seriously a good game its tons of fun i have played it at a local arcade, they have a console hooked up to a arcade machine and a coin operated one if your in SOCAL its Family Fun Arcade on Balboa and Devonshire

I missed out on the Street Fighter vs X-men games and the Capcom vs Marvel ones. They look like they would be alot of fun. I hope they do come out with another one so I can see what I have been missing. I would love it if Capcom would rerelease the classic games so I could add them to my collection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7eSlcde0U

The game has finally hit the states, the official release date is tomorrow, and it's gotten some great reviews up in the 9s and 10s, such as the IGN review I posted in the link above. So if you guys enjoy these Capcom fighters, be sure to support the game! DLC is very heavily certain if it sells well, as Capcom has confirmed they'd like to add more characters such as Phoenix Wright. If it gets enough support the sequel may contain characters such as Dante from Devil May Cry, classic Megaman, Speed Racer, and the Samurai Pizza Cats (although who knows, they may just be DLC too).

But yeah, having gotten the game early, I have to say it's pretty awesome, and the online multiplayer is actually pretty good for a Wii game, especially if your connection is solid. Definitely a must buy for Wii owners. The new characters they've added for this release such as Joe the Condor, Frank West from Dead Rising, Zero from Megaman X, Yatterman-2, and Tekkaman Blade are also great additions to the roster.

Will rent it when i can. i'm waiting for no more heroes 2, plus others like super sf4, re5 dlc (equivalent to re gold), mega man 10, ace attorney investigations, red steel 2, pokemon heart gold, zelda wii, etc.

lil_sparky

Closed Account
I'm glad to see people showing Tatsunoko some love, hopefully more stuff like this will come out if it does well. Has anyone seen the arcade stick for this game? It looks awesome but its so expensive.

I loved the VS series, and I'm really trying to get into this game, but I'm having a hard time. I think I'm just too stuck in my MvC2 mindset, and find myself trying to play the game they way I played that.
Hood, where are you located? I wouldn't mind putting you on my friends list if you live close to me. Proximity always seems to be the key to getting a good connection in almost any game.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom is everthing it needed to be. I love this title with a passion and recommend it to anyone. Unless you hate fighting games in which case.......

Take yourself into a quiet room and have a word with yourself!

If you liked Marvel vs Capcom or Capcom vs SNK then you will love this latest offering. If you don't know any of the Tatsunoko cast don't let that bother you. It makes no difference.

If like me you remember characters like Ken Eagle and co from the cartoon "Battle of the Planets" (That's what it was called in the UK) then you are in for a treat.