• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you found out the woman you are dating has armpit hair or big bush?

I can top this scenario. I dated a girl that freaked me out the first time she took off her bra and revealed a pair of perfectly puffy and hairy nipples. :eek:

I can top this scenario. I dated a girl that freaked me out the first time she took off her bra and revealed a pair of perfectly puffy and hairy nipples. :eek:

Finish the story GSB... did you offer to use a tweezer on her nipples? or did you suck the hair off her tits?

I can deal with a hairy bush, but she definitely needs to remove the armpit jungle... :pukey:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7428938, member: 579739"]This made me LOL.

Me too. Diva has a way with one liners.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
It's a good thing you'll never have to worry about this type of thing. That would involve getting out of the house and finding someone who isn't Suzie Diamond.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I don't mind the hairy bush. That's a sensitive area to shave. But if you want me to trim my nose and ear hair then you hit the pits and mustache.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
It's a good thing you'll never have to worry about this type of thing. That would involve getting out of the house and finding someone who isn't Suzie Diamond.

:goodpost::funnyshit::laugh: :rofl2:

My girlfriend shaves her armpits but doesn't shave her vagina. At first I was slightly turned off by it, but eventually I got used to it and now I think it's hot.

FranklinP

Banned
That would be very very uncomfortable. I would probably ask her to shave it off before doing anything else =)

Pit Hair? No go....... I'd give her 50bucks and push her into the nearest salon for a wax!

Bush, hmmmm now that depends.... I know I'm being picky but if she has the fizzy wispy kind
then I'm gonna attack it with pair of scissors and my gillette. If on the other hand she has something
like Pammie Lee, oh then I'm gonna dive in and remain there for the rest of the evening!

Last edited:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's strange how a girl with hair on her arms doesn't seem to bother most people (guys or girls). But the first cardinal sin for a girl is to have hair on her legs, the second is to have hairy armpits (in the U.S. - not so much in France, Spain or Italy) and the third is to have a full muff. It seems like it's more socially acceptable these days for a girl to have a third nipple or a horn growing out of her head than pubic hair. Oh well... to each his own. :dunno:

P.S. For any girls out there who are secretly sporting full muffs and you're feeling beaten down with how Western society is treating you, I have started a support group called Save the Triangle. What we usually do is let all the girls drop trou and sit around the fireplace in a half circle. I find that it's very liberating and cathartic... for me, if not for them. :)

I think a woman is so much more than body hair. It wouldn't be a deal breaker. Not if I liked the girl.

Armpit hair? On a date even stubble I am leaving. Big bush not so bad if its not overgrown on her inner thighs. Ass hair I am climbing out the window, same with face, sideburns, forearms and the abdomen.